LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
NFL Matchup on ESPN now .....
Double post
[ Edited by Beeker on Feb 3, 2013 at 12:01 AM ]
Dang. I'm restless myself. Can't imagine what the players are going through. Hope they get some zzz's.
Ron Jaworski is an idiot.
CUT EM UP!!!!!
Originally posted by Beeker:

Why does "Jaws" still have a job, hes almost as annoying to listen to as Irvin on NFL Network.
Damn lets go niners lets go
Originally posted by frozen49er:

Why does "Jaws" still have a job, hes almost as annoying to listen to as Irvin on NFL Network.

Ravens freakin' HOMER

It seemed like he was either fighting back a hangover or seizure.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

I'd say seizure - he's GOT to have a blocked artery in his brain to think Flake-o is gonna do anything against the 49ers ..... I wonder if he'll stroke out when they lose by 20 or more points?

I can't watch anymore of that garbage.....they all concur that the ravens d has all the answers and FeLACCiO is going to pick apart the niners d without a problem....they expect us to get crushed
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

Even when he was on Thursday night football, or was it MNF? The cadence of his speech is terrible. I dont care if he is behind the 49ers or the Ravens, he's just awful to listen to.
Game day! Can't wait for 3:30 pm.
Sal pal said walker has great hands jaws and hoge agreed! they dont even watch film. Liars!
I don't want to sound like too much of a homer, but with the story lines and analysis of some of these talking heads it seems like their producers got them together and said "listen, guys, we know the 49ers are going to kick the s**t out of this old defense and one trick pony offense. Lets lead 'em on"
[ Edited by OregonNiner87 on Feb 3, 2013 at 12:26 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone