Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
3 step drop passes please

Checkdown to Gore and LaMike

Stop going for the home run until the fourth

Yup, would like to see them stretching the field laterally. Would help to open up the middle.

That drive where LMJ fumbled, they were moving the ball on the ground. Lets get back to that to allow some rest for the D as well. When the D is on looong drives, teams tend to score on us cuz they are gased.
I still expect the Niners to win with a great second half.
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by BayArea:
We got to believe. It's all we got now.

Put the team on your back Kap, win this..

We're going to win
Originally posted by Ninersince88:
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
I waited for almost 3 to 4 weeks before i commented again.

Just like i did in the last game we played. Everything happens when we get the ball back in the second half, and hopefully keep the Ravens from scoring on the opening 3rd quarter drive.

Listen the Ravens are just beating us at our own game. it's just that simple. Kaep is supposed to be giving us the deep ball. Flacco actually is. When flushed out the pocket Flacco is making things happen down the field. When flushed out the pocket, Kaep is either trying to run, or trying to throw a bullet on every pass.

The D. i mean they are breaking at times, but that also has to do with being on the field longer than the Ravens.

Point is, Steve Young said it in the beginning of the show on ESPN, they are either gonna win because of Kaep, or lose because of him. Because he's the new factor thats different, and supposed to take the team over the top.

Here goes to Kaep in the second half. Bring us back, and believe me, it will be one of the best stories in football history. Make no noise, and well. I'll just wait for that.

Go Niners!

Disagree. Kaep is too young and inexperienced for this stage, especially a comeback like this. We should have stuck with Smith.

Go the f*k away...........!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Smart Football ‏@smartfootball

The box score for this game isn't that crazy different. Differences are the two SF turnovers and SF 1-5 on 3rd down, while BAL is 6-8
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by BayArea:
We got to believe. It's all we got now.

Put the team on your back Kap, win this..

Let's go change history, let's win this.

I still believe, I refuse to lose faith in this team.
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:
Do you guys honestly see a comeback? I don't, I dont think our secondary can stop their passing game

And we can't score in the red zone. It should be 21-14 at least.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
3 step drop passes please

Checkdown to Gore and LaMike

Stop going for the home run until the fourth

Yup, would like to see them stretching the field laterally. Would help to open up the middle.

Noone is guarding the backs coming out. It makes sense since the lbs are slow
Throw it to whoever Lewis is on. Crabs and Davis caught balls with Lewis covering them. He can't run with any of our receivers and/or backs.
I don't say this often, but the only thing giving me hope is that I dont think the better team is winning this game. If we eliminate the dumb mistakes we could get back in this. Right now, we are playing scared and making stupid errors.
I know the secondary is getting the blame (which is justified), But, where is our pass rush? Did aldon even suit up today?

Anybody think Fangio is overrated or is it just our terrible secondary?
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
I still expect the Niners to win with a great second half.

I hope you're right, but that's just blind homerism. We've shown nothing to think that we can even compete.
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Please stop posting. I know you mean well but you are obviously using Google translate to translate to English and reading what it gives you is just pissing me off with the way the game is going.

f**k off. Buzz is more welcome here than you will ever be. Dont f**king like it then dont read it a*****e.

Take it easy dude. Not like Buzz can understand it anyway. lol
Originally posted by Ninersince88:
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
I waited for almost 3 to 4 weeks before i commented again.

Just like i did in the last game we played. Everything happens when we get the ball back in the second half, and hopefully keep the Ravens from scoring on the opening 3rd quarter drive.

Listen the Ravens are just beating us at our own game. it's just that simple. Kaep is supposed to be giving us the deep ball. Flacco actually is. When flushed out the pocket Flacco is making things happen down the field. When flushed out the pocket, Kaep is either trying to run, or trying to throw a bullet on every pass.

The D. i mean they are breaking at times, but that also has to do with being on the field longer than the Ravens.

Point is, Steve Young said it in the beginning of the show on ESPN, they are either gonna win because of Kaep, or lose because of him. Because he's the new factor thats different, and supposed to take the team over the top.

Here goes to Kaep in the second half. Bring us back, and believe me, it will be one of the best stories in football history. Make no noise, and well. I'll just wait for that.

Go Niners!

Disagree. Kaep is too young and inexperienced for this stage, especially a comeback like this. We should have stuck with Smith.

If we wanted to watch the Falcons today ? Sure
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
That shot of Kaep....just looks like he's down.
Share 49ersWebzone