There are 175 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Ninersince88:
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
I waited for almost 3 to 4 weeks before i commented again.

Just like i did in the last game we played. Everything happens when we get the ball back in the second half, and hopefully keep the Ravens from scoring on the opening 3rd quarter drive.

Listen the Ravens are just beating us at our own game. it's just that simple. Kaep is supposed to be giving us the deep ball. Flacco actually is. When flushed out the pocket Flacco is making things happen down the field. When flushed out the pocket, Kaep is either trying to run, or trying to throw a bullet on every pass.

The D. i mean they are breaking at times, but that also has to do with being on the field longer than the Ravens.

Point is, Steve Young said it in the beginning of the show on ESPN, they are either gonna win because of Kaep, or lose because of him. Because he's the new factor thats different, and supposed to take the team over the top.

Here goes to Kaep in the second half. Bring us back, and believe me, it will be one of the best stories in football history. Make no noise, and well. I'll just wait for that.

Go Niners!

Disagree. Kaep is too young and inexperienced for this stage, especially a comeback like this. We should have stuck with Smith.

1) we wouldnt have been here without Kap, and thats a fact.

2) Kap didnt bat an eye in the NFCCG. He can handle that on the road, but not this?

You have no idea what youre talking about.
I think it's hilarious. The promo for the niners that says fight for the trophy... They don't care. They are playing heartless.
Originally posted by BayArea:
We got to believe. It's all we got now.

Agree! its our half now! If they go down by another td it will be very hard not to shut off the tv.
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Put the team on your back Kap, win this..

I'm more worried about our defense. Our safety play has been putrid!!!! Fangio is gonna have to pull a rabbit outta his a$$ and make some adjustments. Tall order right now....
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Anybody think Fangio is overrated or is it just our terrible secondary?

both he can't scheme to generate a pass rush
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Anybody think Fangio is overrated or is it just our terrible secondary?

both he can't scheme to generate a pass rush

I wonder how it changed so much. Maybe teams have figured out Smith and Smith.
We ARE going to win
Tried to believe Ravens aren't this year's Giants. Just fooling myself. Sorry, Broncos just sitting on ball with enough time to try and get GW field goal was just karma.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
I still expect the Niners to win with a great second half.

I hope you're right, but that's just blind homerism. We've shown nothing to think that we can even compete.

The Ravens have been moving at will against our D except for one drive. I Hope we make a stop.

The 2nd half drive for the Ravens will only tell
No

• lazy
  • Veteran
thats game!
what can you say at this point.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
yup game
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
wow unbelievable....