LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
F**k Whitner!! He is sooo sux and bad plays... He is idiot to read the offense..

completely agree. flacco throws up desperation throws and Whitner just f**king blows it.

I told the people! Whitner don't have talent to read the offense and idiot to plays!! I am right!!
Sighhh
Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Is Beyonce over yet? turned off the t.v

I'd rather see that then Aerosmith or some washed up rock band again.

Haha or Goo Goo Dolls
Please d lets get a 3 and out and set the tone
The D MUST get a 3 and out, they must.. NINERS!!
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Hard to believe....in 15min the football season will be over and we may suffer a SB loss. Everyone know show hard it is to get back to the SB the very next year to.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
3 step drop passes please

Checkdown to Gore and LaMike

Stop going for the home run until the fourth

Yup, would like to see them stretching the field laterally. Would help to open up the middle.
this is it, we must come back, we have to come back.

WIN, THERE IS NOTHING ELSE!
[ Edited by ace49ers on Feb 3, 2013 at 5:26 PM ]
Gotta get a stop first drive.

Trying not to dwell on the f**k ups, but the BAL has had some great luck, including a couple calls go their way -- by no means why we're losing but still -- ad we've just shot ourselves in the face with killer early penalties (How the hell do line up wrong on the first play of the game that you practice for 2 weeks and Brooks), the Jame's fumble was also a killer.

It's a shame too because we were moving the ball well early in the first quarter, and Davis was making Lewis his b***h. Might be a little too late to get back in this game...f**k.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Hard to believe....in 15min the football season will be over and we may suffer a SB loss. Everyone know show hard it is to get back to the SB the very next year to.

30 dude...

I waited for almost 3 to 4 weeks before i commented again.

Just like i did in the last game we played. Everything happens when we get the ball back in the second half, and hopefully keep the Ravens from scoring on the opening 3rd quarter drive.

Listen the Ravens are just beating us at our own game. it's just that simple. Kaep is supposed to be giving us the deep ball. Flacco actually is. When flushed out the pocket Flacco is making things happen down the field. When flushed out the pocket, Kaep is either trying to run, or trying to throw a bullet on every pass.

The D. i mean they are breaking at times, but that also has to do with being on the field longer than the Ravens.

Point is, Steve Young said it in the beginning of the show on ESPN, they are either gonna win because of Kaep, or lose because of him. Because he's the new factor thats different, and supposed to take the team over the top.

Here goes to Kaep in the second half. Bring us back, and believe me, it will be one of the best stories in football history. Make no noise, and well. I'll just wait for that.

Go Niners!
Is the half time over yet? I haven't watched a second of it.
We got to believe. It's all we got now.
Looks like we should use our 13 pics to rebuild our Secondary first.........and our defensive line next.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
I told the people! Whitner don't have talent to read the offense and idiot to plays!! I am right!!

Please stop posting. I know you mean well but you are obviously using Google translate to translate to English and reading what it gives you is just pissing me off with the way the game is going.
Share 49ersWebzone