LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 158 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Willie McGinest and Shaun ohara in nfln both picked the niners to win

Could have sworn though he picked the Ravens earlier in the week! -Seems like a lot of people picked the Ravens at first, and then flip-flopped (like Tom Jackson did on ESPN). Thankfully Prisco flip-flopped, and picked the Ravens, so we're in good hands.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Could have sworn though he picked the Ravens earlier in the week! -Seems like a lot of people picked the Ravens at first, and then flip-flopped (like Tom Jackson did on ESPN). Thankfully Prisco flip-flopped, and picked the Ravens, so we're in good hands.

He's overtaken Jamie Dukes as the #1 Niner Hater.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Haters gonna hate ....
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Pete Prisco has admitted to not liking Harbaugh, and when you fans are constantly spamming his blogs/twitter because you don't agree with his Niner takes, it's not hard to see.
Originally posted by mryan1004:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by mryan1004:
anyone else trying to prepare for the worst?

Positve thoughts my man, positive thoughts......

I'm tryin brotha', I'm tryin!....we've all put so much emotion into this season as fans,I'm loving this high we are on right now and don't want my niner fan family to feel the pain of the first superbowl defeat

don't worry...we got this
Whats the name of the guy who bet 5mil on the niners?
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sanfran49:
Whats the name of the guy who bet 5mil on the niners?

Adam Meyer
Originally posted by goodthings19:
Ravens think they are a magical ride that will culminate in a Lambardi trophy. I think that they are a team riding a wave of lucky plays (Rice's crazy long run for a conversion, Rahim Moore falling down so Jacoby Jones can score that 70 yard TD) whose season will end in a dissaponting loss this Sunday.

True but that's how the Giants won last year too.
SB XXIII and XXIX highlights coming up on ESPN at 2 am EST (about 25 minutes)
Just a heads up. SAT1 will start coverage of 49ers - Ravens game at 21:50 MET. Bratwurst Kartoffelsalat und Mineralwasser ready to go.

my wife just won a Patrick Willis Super Bowl XLVII jersey at the commissary. This is a legit jersey, twill numbers and everything. I love that woman.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Man, I can't sleep.
Originally posted by THEB:
Adam Meyer
Where does it show where he mentioned this
Originally posted by ninermedic:
my wife just won a Patrick Willis Super Bowl XLVII jersey at the commissary. This is a legit jersey, twill numbers and everything. I love that woman.

That RAWKS!!!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Is it Sunday yet?
Share 49ersWebzone