LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jiks
ALready frustrated and now I have to watch Beyonce?
Well looks like John was the brother that was awarded testicles. Jim is happy playing Marty ball, and with Kaepernick as confused as he is I don't blame him.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Fire the f**king coach.

We have to rebuild

Huh?
Originally posted by Buchy:
Complete lack of pass rush is what's killing us, Flacco has all day to launch it long.

He's getting pressured, problem is even when he's rushed our secondary still can't cover and he just throws s**t up and it's completed. The secondary has been the major problem culliver and Whitner being the culprits
Originally posted by THEB:
The Ravens have had extreme luck go their way. 3 hail marys caugh, and a fumble is the difference in this game.
That's not luck sorry to tell you. That's there bread and butter
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
pretty much. It's going to be a very long offseason

what did joe say
  • Silky
  • Veteran
I can't stand the fact that the niners shut down aaron rodgers twice, brady, matt ryan, drew brees...and they can't stop flacco
I still have faith. Force the Ravens to a 3nd and out, get the ball back, get into the freakin endzone, and boom, it's a 21-13 game. Stop them again and we"ll only be down by 1 or 5 points. I f**kin believe. Our secondary will play a sh*t load better in the 2nd half and help us comeback. We ain't losing this game guys. Get ready for an even epic-er comeback then we had against the Falcons 2 weeks ago. WE ARE GOING TO WIN THIS GAME. KEEP THE FAITH. THIS SB IS OURS.

GO 49ERS BABY!!!!!!
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BayArea:
We been sleeping for 2 weeks. Unreal how much we underestimate this team. I believe though. Second half 49er magic.

I hope!

In order for us to come back, our D needs to stop the Ravens on all their drives. To this point, they haven't done that but once. I'd like to say positive but its hard to at this point.
Originally posted by BayArea:
Why is it so easy for teams to pass on us? We can't even slow them down now and obviously offense isn't going to bail us out. The only positive I have seen is that Akers looks like he can kick again. Besides that it looks like we want the Ravens to win this one.

Like half time guys said..49ers secondary is horrid...

CBS still kissing Ray Lewis' butt. They're saying he's leading the Ravens' D. He hasn't done anything.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Marino and Boomer both on our side

Yeah and they both lost to us
win or lose the draft has to be on the defense--get better pass coverage and another pass rusher.
Originally posted by Buchy:
We need to see how the 2nd half adjustments plan out.

We seem to be moving the chains well in general, but we're not stopping their O and we're getting the ball in horrible field position. If we can't cover downf ield then we need to apply pressure on the rush to stop him picking the deep balls.

We get them in 3 and longs. Then they throw deep. You think the 49ers would play any thing other then a man to man,but nope.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Joe Montana was clearly right.

Exactly! Anyone that thought today's team has even a small chance against the 89 team doesn't know ANYTHING about football!
Share 49ersWebzone