There are 275 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jiks
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
Anyone thinking we can pull out an ATL miracle and hold them no nothing 2nd half ?

Were only down 2 scores. Can be done.
Roman play calling scared. First drive he runs the ball on 3rd down to punt. After we stop the fake FG he runs on 3rd down to punt. 2nd and 2 at the end of the half with less than a minute he runs the ball. Hey Roman you're down 21 to 3 try scoring a TD.
When we have them in 3rd and long Whitner is missing assignments and then the penalties. We will clean this up next half and we will score literally every possession this half. Watch as we rule!!
Originally posted by da209:
Damn I have wrk at 7 I'm going to miss the comeback!!:(

Wish I worked. . Turn this garbage off
Seriously, John has balls enough to call fake FG, but Jim can't even pass it on 3rd down? Reminds me of Dan Reeves.
It is bugging me that the official color of the superbowl seems to be purple. Even the Niners logo was mostly purple on the halftime set. Wtf?
We were actually getting whipped a little worse by Atlanta. There is no way we can win this game if we give up those hail mary passes and easy touchdowns. Our defense is on the field far too long and it's showing with the missed tackles and blown coverage. Our only prayer is to get them off the field fast and get a quick TD and maybe a turn over. Otherwise we are f**ked.
FML
Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
pretty much. It's going to be a very long offseason

what did joe say

Joe said if this years Niners team played the 89 Niners it would be bad for this years team.
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Why is it so easy for teams to pass on us? We can't even slow them down now and obviously offense isn't going to bail us out. The only positive I have seen is that Akers looks like he can kick again. Besides that it looks like we want the Ravens to win this one.

Like half time guys said..49ers secondary is horrid...

I've said all year that we need new corners. I got blasted for it, too. Maybe next time some of you idiots will actually believe what I say. I'm always right. I'm telling you. Believe it.

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
Anyone thinking we can pull out an ATL miracle and hold them no nothing 2nd half ?

Were only down 2 scores. Can be done.

We can still do this, but this team has to come out focused. -These guys look tired, no effort, something seems off.
Take a deep breath, regroup and get ready for a great 2nd half! GO 49ers!!!
  • dmax
  • Veteran
damn beyonce is so damned fine

lawd have mercy
[ Edited by dmax on Feb 3, 2013 at 5:11 PM ]
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by Buchy:
Complete lack of pass rush is what's killing us, Flacco has all day to launch it long.

He's getting pressured, problem is even when he's rushed our secondary still can't cover and he just throws s**t up and it's completed. The secondary has been the major problem culliver and Whitner being the culprits

Yeah, you're right, Fred. I'm usually a blame the pass rush first kinda guy, but we're getting beat by playground baloney.
Get on the floor biieach!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone