LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We need an ATL comeback
Originally posted by jreff22:
Need a spark

Big time. Gonna need a turnover or something big to clear their heads and give them a chance to get it in gear.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Originally posted by CainanUK:
THROW THE GODDMANED FOOTBALL ROMAN!!! WE'RE DOWN BY 18.

That was a pass call. Can u not see?

It was pretty bad though trying to maybe give Kaep the option to try for a first but it cut the field in half, just play straight up, we can beat this team if we would get out of our own way, falling down on prayer passes. We need to throw up some prayer passes maybe, it works so well against us
  • NickV
  • Veteran
I busted my remote..i need to settle down. Luckily i can just pop the pieces back together.
The whole damn team picked the perfect time to f**k and make mistakes. Akers who messed up all yr has been flawless
2 scores. We get a stop, calm Kap down at half. We'll be fine
Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

Irony: The only guy not making mistakes for the 49ers is David Akers.

And Delanie
Alex. We're not winning the game with Kaep this year.
21-20 after 3 qtrs---Niners will win 27-24 calling it now.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
The defense HAS to make a stop on their opening drive. If we even allow another TD to make it 28-6, its over.

It started with the flag in the first and the James fumble was the clear spark
J.H. had better scream and F**KIN' yell at the boys in the locker room...that was some supremely sh!tty football, man...
We still in it guys! Only 15 points down. That is nothing! We are good at half time adjustment. It's time for Harbaugh to shine.
That fumble raped us. If not for that we score and are tied or close. Now we need a TD 2 point conversion and another TD just to hope for a tie. God I feel ill all we can do is pray for the greatest superbowl comeback ever.
We need to hold them opening drive, score at TD and get the momentum back in the second half

They are gong to be super cocky
Share 49ersWebzone