LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 442 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The Niners secondary needs a strong pass rush and that has been missing since Justin Smith got injured and Aldon Smith has some shoulder problem for the last 10 weeks where he isn't practicing much.
  • Jason
  • Veteran
Down two scores with no proof we can score touchdowns
I told you Whinter is worst to plays and bad read the offense!! Damn damn at Whinter!!
If our d would wake the hell up we got this. The second half adjustments and talk will get these guys realizing they're in the sb and they'll come out strong. Ravens on offense are getting all the luck and it'll stop
I told you Whinter is worst to plays and bad read the offense!! Damn damn at Whinter!!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninersince88:
Listen. I'm telling you all Kaep is like a deer in the headlights on this stage. Put the Vet in.

Wrong
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Ravens will just run the ball in the 2nd half to run out the clock.
If our d would wake the hell up we got this. The second half adjustments and talk will get these guys realizing they're in the sb and they'll come out strong. Ravens on offense are getting all the luck and it'll stop
How many times are they going to let Flacco just throw it up for grabs and not make a play on the ball.
QB is like the 10th lowest priority today.

the first 9 are defense.

Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by BayArea:
That fumble raped us. If not for that we score and are tied or close. Now we need a TD 2 point conversion and another TD just to hope for a tie. God I feel ill all we can do is pray for the greatest superbowl comeback ever.

Which will make this win all the sweeter

Worst super bowl team ever!
Can't even got one damn TD in a half..BS BS bS BS
Why is it so easy for teams to pass on us? We can't even slow them down now and obviously offense isn't going to bail us out. The only positive I have seen is that Akers looks like he can kick again. Besides that it looks like we want the Ravens to win this one.
We're still in this. We been figuring them out..just had a terrible busted play on that third down. Stay up men!
Share 49ersWebzone