LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'd rather the Niners jump out to a 24-0 lead in the first half and never look back and end up winning 41-0, Kaepernick gets the MVP and the Niners still get a 2nd round pick for Alex Smith.
Another day another Bird fellas, our team has gone hunting birds before....Cardinals, Seahawks(even though they fought back once)Falcons now Ravens. LETS GET THAT NUMBER 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24 hours from now we will be hoisting the LOMBARDI TROPHY. PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN NFL GODS !!!!!
  • dj43
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by dj43:
In my perfect world scenario, Baltimore jumps off to a 10 point lead. Kaepernick twists an ankle on a running play and Alex Smith comes in to throw 3 TDs and runs for a 4th. Smith is awarded MVP as 49ers win 31-17. On the strength of his performance in the SB the 49ers are able to trade him straight up to KC for their 2nd round pick.

Gonna get a second round value regardless.

I was just trying to be conservative. Didn't want to disappoint. Actually, based on other deals like the Cutler and Cassell dealers just noted, Smith should be worth a 1st.
In my perfect world scenario, Baltimore jumps off to a 10 point lead. Kaepernick twists an ankle on a running play and Alex Smith comes in to throw 3 TDs and runs for a 4th. Smith is awarded MVP as 49ers win 31-17. On the strength of his performance in the SB the 49ers are able to trade him straight up to KC for their 2nd round pick.

riiiiiight....
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Gonna get a second round value regardless.

I was just trying to be conservative. Didn't want to disappoint. Actually, based on other deals like the Cutler and Cassell dealers just noted, Smith should be worth a 1st.

Difference is everyone knows AS is gonna be a FA if we can't trade him.

Lol just like he was MVP of that thanksgiving game
Still waiting for the Baltimore fans to show up asking the question, "If Kap is so great, why didnt he win Rookie of the Year"

Originally posted by frozen49er:
Still waiting for the Baltimore fans to show up asking the question, "If Kap is so great, why didnt he win Rookie of the Year"

HAven't seen too many Balt fans round these parts.
Someone posted that NO is full of Baltimore fans this week, but from what Ive been watching on tv, seems like everyone has a Niners jersey.

I think it will be Niner heavy in the Superdome tomorrow.
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
24 hours from now we will be hoisting the LOMBARDI TROPHY. PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN NFL GODS !!!!!

The NFL Gods don't need the make it happen. The San Francisco 49ers will make it happen.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by HudsonValley:

The NFL Gods don't need the make it happen. The San Francisco 49ers will make it happen.

Getting anxious.
Share 49ersWebzone