49ers Crabtree sex assault investigation

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Police set to make an arrest tonight or early tomorrow
Hope your banned. Not cool bro
muahaha you guys are so on edge, I had to see it

Relax dudes. Everything is going to be fine. Super Bowl Champs in three weeks, we are.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
muahaha you guys are so on edge, I had to see it

Relax dudes. Everything is going to be fine. Super Bowl Champs in three weeks, we are.

Still, it was against the rules bro
remove his head!!
We've got this warrior. His name is Frank Gore. When push comes to shove, this man will put the entire team on his shoulders and carry us to glory.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Zilla quit trolling, do it again and you will not be commenting on the game. Way too many people are on edge in here, you know better.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by valrod33:
Everybody rapes at least once

Val, come on now. This isn't funny and now, if ever, is not the time. Emotions run deep when it comes to rape for many people. Please refrain from making these type of comments.
[ Edited by fropwns on Jan 19, 2013 at 5:00 PM ]
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Everybody rapes at least once

Val, come on now. This isn't funny and now, if ever, is not the time. Lots of emotions run with the idea of rape for many people.

This, I'm all jokes, but damn sometimes you just know what isn't okay
Zilla quit trolling, do it again and you will not be commenting on the game. Way too many people are on edge in here, you know better.

Fair enough. It's just funny though. Sometimes it reminds me of the time Bart Simpson transferred to that school in Cypress Creek and got placed in the "gifted" class.

I should be nicer though. Even if I am supremely confident in tomorrow and beyond, there are those who aren't, and the sweet nectar of victory will taste all that much sweeter to them.

So sorry dudes. I love you all, win or lose.
I'm sure he's innocent, I'm sure it's just some dumb hoe trying to make some $, and I'm sure we will have him in the lineup to prevent us from having a totally depleted group of wideouts. But damn is it annoying that he didn't just go home.

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

Fair enough. It's just funny though. Sometimes it reminds me of the time Bart Simpson transferred to that school in Cypress Creek and got placed in the "gifted" class.

I should be nicer though. Even if I am supremely confident in tomorrow and beyond, there are those who aren't, and the sweet nectar of victory will taste all that much sweeter to them.

So sorry dudes. I love you all, win or lose.

Ty big Z. Go Niners!
He will play and we will win.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by kap2crab:
I'm sure he's innocent, I'm sure it's just some dumb hoe trying to make some $, and I'm sure we will have him in the lineup to prevent us from having a totally depleted group of wideouts. But damn is it annoying that he didn't just go home.

I made this post earlier, you might have missed it, but let's refrain from calling the accuser names. She, like it or not, has a right to make her charge. The Webzone does not need to be associated in a negative light when it comes to the issue of rape.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by kap2crab:

Young member. No need to call names on alleged "women". No facts have been released, no one should comment in a negative light in support or against until facts are issued.
First off I hope he's innocent and this will all be settled shortly. Secondly I hope he can stay focused on the game because he's become one of our most important players.
Share 49ersWebzone