There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Crabtree sex assault investigation

In all honesty just look at Parrish Cox.
Wasn't he in prison for two years because a chick said he sexually assaulted her, then after 2 years she admitted she lied!
b***hes lie!!!
Maybe Te'o's girlfriend is the one who filed the allegations...
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by FL9er:
A dude that claims to have connections with SF, if I read the post correctly claims this is much ado about nothing.

Take this with a grain of salt:

Apparently, after the game Crabs went out with his girl, they go back to the hotel to hang out. Two girls approach the suite and try to force their way in. Crabs didn't even get up to answer the door. A melee ensues between the girls and Crab shoves one of the girls in an attempt to break it up.

http://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?s=10015e73e265d192e287c04e0226bf34&t=95095&page=4

I remember reading somewhere that Crabtree doesn't drink. So that's good. Story seems plausible enough. Not sure where the sexual assault comes in.

I'd like to believe it.

Yes he does. When i saw him in cabo he had a drink in his hand at all time. At one club it was straight tequilla
Originally posted by susweel:
this is why banging hookers is best

As long as the hookers don't give you Crabs.
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Wasn't he in prison for two years because a chick said he sexually assaulted her, then after 2 years she admitted she lied!
b***hes lie!!!

i dont believe so
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
My worst case scenario:

We win the Super Bowl, and crabs is a major contributor. Then after the super bowl, he is found guilty, forever tainting our 6th ring.

In 2 months nobody will remember anything about this BS. lol

Agreed. I'm not concerned about this at all. Yet.
^he's such whiney lil b***h
Originally posted by boast:

i know but the way he tosses his head phones and says, "f**k it", utterly defeated warms my heart lol

Was the Atlanta FG at the end of the game?
b***hes lie!!!

Nope. In fact, that girl was pregnant with Perrish Cox's baby (DNA Test proved it), and COX said he never had sex with her. AND Cox's teamate testified he saw Perrish take her passed out body into a room and say "She's ready".

So yeah, he was guilty as all f**k and still wasn't convicted, even after all that evidence and lies by him. So when the posters on this board say its just a money grab and she's a b***h, and rich athletes don't do this type of a thing, they just need to look no further than the Perrish Cox case.

I hate the f**kin' smirk he has on his face for most of the game.
Originally posted by shawny:
b***hes lie!!!

Nope. In fact, that girl was pregnant with Perrish Cox's baby (DNA Test proved it), and COX said he never had sex with her. AND Cox's teamate testified he saw Perrish take her passed out body into a room and say "She's ready".

So yeah, he was guilty as all f**k and still wasn't convicted, even after all that evidence and lies by him. So when the posters on this board say its just a money grab and she's a b***h, and rich athletes don't do this type of a thing, they just need to look no further than the Perrish Cox case.

Im actually glad Cox is on the team.....probably talking to Crabs right now asyaing "Dont sweat this shi*, trust me wink wink" hahaha
Everybody rapes
p***y be cray cray