LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

49ers Crabtree sex assault investigation

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
So you already know what aldon is going to do after Sundays game? I mean that's what you said that he'll have two weeks to get into trouble.

Oh Btw Aldons drama really hurt him this year, I mean look at those lousy numbers he put up

what the hell has he done lately. he better show up to play the game sunday

Dude, take it easy and try to support these guys. They are part of our TEAM!
i do support them but i expect players like vernon and smith to show up in big games, you can not deny they have been the invisible men over the last couple of weeks and you can not deny we need them to make plays sunday. here is a news flash,, you can be critical of players and still be a fan and support them

Yeah but you are being critical of everyone and everything. Last week you were so sure we were toast against GB.

Up and down this forum, "Greg Roman hasn't called two good games," "Aldon hasn't done s**t lately," complaining about the QB switch in the Gameday thread,, complaining about VD production, the kicker situation, Delanie Walker and it goes on and on...
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jan 18, 2013 at 9:10 PM ]
Originally posted by real9erfan:
CRAP!!!! This is the last thing we needed! I agree with axegrinder. Why couldn't he just go home? Why put yourself in that position?

how do you know he didnt?
This is something the dude does not need. I hope its not too much of a distraction on the field and theres no commentary about the incident from those covering the NFCC game.
Just basing it on the SFPD's "official" statement, it doesn't look like they will be making an arrest any time soon. The fact that they stated that once the investigation is concluded, they will turn it over to the DA's office tells me that there isn't enough there to make a case. If there was, Crabs would have been booked already.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Disp:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
We don't know anything however, this is Kobe in Colorado all over again. He obviously missed the team flight talking to the authorities. You think he'll miss/get suspended by team even if Harbaalke & staff don't have proper info?

Wow you go from "we know nothing" to "he missed the flight" in two sentences. For your information, he didn't miss the flight, and is going to play.
i assume that the coaches will circle the wagons around him and not allow the media access to him. you can bet the atlanta media will be all over this one. see you guys rip me but anyone with a brain can see this is going to be a f**king stupid ass distraction for us and now we have to spend energy protecting crabs from the media whores when we should be getting ready for a game. you hope he does not but this thing could lead to him having some drops and a s**tty game sunday. you can bet every time he touches the ball the fans will be yelling jailbird and waving handcuffs at him.
Why would this result in a suspension?
Last thing I wanted to read.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by real9erfan:
CRAP!!!! This is the last thing we needed! I agree with axegrinder. Why couldn't he just go home? Why put yourself in that position?

how do you know he didnt?

Because the police said the incident occurred at a SF Hotel.
We don't know anything however, this is Kobe in Colorado all over again. He obviously missed the team flight talking to the authorities. You think he'll miss/get suspended by team even if Harbaalke & staff don't have proper info?

Wow you go from "we know nothing" to "he missed the flight" in two sentences. For your information, he didn't miss the flight, and is going to play.
i assume that the coaches will circle the wagons around him and not allow the media access to him. you can bet the atlanta media will be all over this one. see you guys rip me but anyone with a brain can see this is going to be a f**king stupid ass distraction for us and now we have to spend energy protecting crabs from the media whores when we should be getting ready for a game. you hope he does not but this thing could lead to him having some drops and a s**tty game sunday. you can bet every time he touches the ball the fans will be yelling jailbird and waving handcuffs at him.

oh gee whiz stop it.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Yeah but you are being critical of everyone and everything. Last week you were so sure we were toast against GB.

Up and down this forum, "Greg Roman hasn't called two good games," "Aldon hasn't done s**t lately," complaining about the QB switch in the Gameday thread,, complaining about VD production, the kicker situation, Delanie Walker and it goes on and on...
has roman called two good games in a row vs good teams? no
has aldon done s**t since justin got hurt? no
has vernon done s**t overall in the last month? no
has walker done more good than bad as of late?no
so what is your point?

Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
i did not create the story. crabtree did, i did not create aldon smiths drama,, aldon did. if you think this is not going to be the big story saturday and sunday morning and if you do not think there is now a cloud over crabtree, you are whistling past the end zone

Worst posters on zone bar none. You add nothing to this forum. We discussed you at tailgate and most agree.

Yea, all he does is complain.
If he does is complain that means sound emeny for us? that is clear cuz he is not 49ers fans anyway...
Originally posted by xela510:
Why would this result in a suspension?

NFL Personal Conduct Policy

It's STILL not a big deal. Like those same fans wouldn't be yelling other crap at those players.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

has roman called two good games in a row vs good teams? no
has aldon done s**t since justin got hurt? no
has vernon done s**t overall in the last month? no
has walker done more good than bad as of late?no
so what is your point?

and yet here we are in the NFC championship game
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

oh gee whiz stop it.
hey i am not kidding,,, that is what alot of fans would do,, you know darn well the seattle fans would do this stuff. god forbid what the raiders fans would do to him. if i was a falcon fan that is exactly what i would do to him every time he caught a ball or dropped one.
Share 49ersWebzone