LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 321 users in the forums

49ers Crabtree sex assault investigation

Shop Find 49ers gear online
All Im saying is that I think differently than most of you
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Whether he's guilty or not we know how this story ends. Girl gets paid. Crabs moves on.

Yup. Crabtree and his lawyers will settle out of court and pay the girl a large sum of money. This will blow over with Crabtree losing a million dollars or more, but he'll save face and be able to move on. Hopefully he doesn't get suspended for the Super Bowl.
Agreed it that
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
So you already know what aldon is going to do after Sundays game? I mean that's what you said that he'll have two weeks to get into trouble.

Oh Btw Aldons drama really hurt him this year, I mean look at those lousy numbers he put up

what the hell has he done lately. he better show up to play the game sunday
Originally posted by Niners4ever:
Curious timing for sure, dude is gonna light the GA Dome up

Yes, I hope he goes off like Kobe did during the playoffs vs SacTown that year
Pfft what man with an above average dating/sex life hasn't been investigated for sexual assault at one time or another? I can say from experience, if you are innocent of wrong doing then there is 0 stress. If Crabs is innocent it will not affect him in the least cept maybe piss him off that it will cost him some $ to make gold digger go away.

If the accusation has some merit then I can't see how Crabs wouldn't be affected.

Either way horrible timing and I hope and pray this is some gold digging scheme.
Sorry for my english, i'm a french fan.

I just want to know what does "sex assault" mean exactly or technically in your country?
Originally posted by cciowa:
So you already know what aldon is going to do after Sundays game? I mean that's what you said that he'll have two weeks to get into trouble.

Oh Btw Aldons drama really hurt him this year, I mean look at those lousy numbers he put up

Dude, take it easy and try to support these guys. They are part of our TEAM!

Nice completely miss the point that his drama had no impact on his game. Quit crying already you do it in every thread
i did not create the story. crabtree did, i did not create aldon smiths drama,, aldon did. if you think this is not going to be the big story saturday and sunday morning and if you do not think there is now a cloud over crabtree, you are whistling past the end zone

Worst posters on zone bar none. You add nothing to this forum. We discussed you at tailgate and most agree.
it was HER!!!!!!!!!

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Mindi Bach (@MBachCSN)
Michael Crabtree is with the #49ers in Atlanta & will play Sunday. An update by @MaioccoCSN http://t.co/pzVXArOe
(https://twitter.com/MBachCSN/status/292492308820135936)
with a big cloud over him,again nice distraction. i shudder to think what kind of trouble aldon smith will get into if we win sunday , he will have a whole two weeks to get into some type of mischief

Yeah probably do you have anything else doom and gloom to add while your at it.
i did not create the story. crabtree did, i did not create aldon smiths drama,, aldon did. if you think this is not going to be the big story saturday and sunday morning and if you do not think there is now a cloud over crabtree, you are whistling past the end zone

Lol. All you do is troll.
call me names if it makes you feel better, brush off this story if it makes you feel better, pooh pooh the fact we have a major distraction on the eve of the second most important game a team will ever play if it makes you feel better. i am just saying this s**t, true or false, is the last thing we need .
If Crabs didn't do anything wrong, this situation will only motivate him more to compete on Sunday.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
it was HER!!!!!!!!!

OMFG!! I will have to erase her for sure.
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Mindi Bach (@MBachCSN)
Michael Crabtree is with the #49ers in Atlanta & will play Sunday. An update by @MaioccoCSN http://t.co/pzVXArOe
(https://twitter.com/MBachCSN/status/292492308820135936)
with a big cloud over him,again nice distraction. i shudder to think what kind of trouble aldon smith will get into if we win sunday , he will have a whole two weeks to get into some type of mischief

Yeah probably do you have anything else doom and gloom to add while your at it.

Lol. All you do is troll.

I knew.. I don't trust in cciowa. He is not 49ers fans.. I knew it.. He is smart his mouth and sound his normal the words and make sense..
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

Dude, take it easy and try to support these guys. They are part of our TEAM!
i do support them but i expect players like vernon and smith to show up in big games, you can not deny they have been the invisible men over the last couple of weeks and you can not deny we need them to make plays sunday. here is a news flash,, you can be critical of players and still be a fan and support them
Share 49ersWebzone