There are 172 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Crabtree sex assault investigation

If this is true what a DUMBASS. Damn reminds me of the incident with the Raiders lineman a long time ago. Right before the superbowl out partying, missed the next meeting and BOOM they got owned in the Supebowl. Although the incidents are entirely different it comes to mind. Barret Robbins if I remember correctly he was arrested for assault right before the game.

Gotta be responsible Crabs. You are about to be playing for a chance to go to the Superbowl. All pu$$y can wait until after you win that s**t. Why be distracted now? Damn this really blows my mind. I really hope this is false. It probable is but lie another poster said just go home and not put yourself in that position in the first place.
They let murderers in the playoffs for f**ks sake he's gonna play
Originally posted by valrod33:
Mindi Bach (@MBachCSN)
He was seen at #49ers facility today MT @CamInman WR Michael Crabtree not seen as 49ers arrive at Atlanta hotel

Delanie walker was interviewed earlier this week and he mentioned aj jenkins was part of the game plan this week and he needed to step up. Makes sense if we are going to be without crabtree

Saw that, Delanie switched it up and said, "maybe" right after.

I thought he was being weary of giving out the gameplan, but it might be something else.
Originally posted by frenchmov:
someone is saying the sexual assault is groping, not rape

Please let it be your garden variety sexual harassment.
I dont know what happened. That said, as a man I feel two things. Any man that assaults a woman is garbage. Two, any b!tch that falsely accusses a man of such a thing needs to face much harsher penalties than they do.
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
Michael Crabtree is on the trip to Atlanta, and he is expected to Sunday for the 49ers in the NFC Championship Game.

he better give us something more than that. Does anyone know when Crabs was interviewed? Day and time?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Disp:
Really doubt it'll be a distraction. He's only been questioned about it, not arrested or detained.

Imagine being questioned about sexual assault by detectives. Would you be able to go about your day as if nothing happened? Or would you be distracted, even a little.

Kobe did.
Originally posted by WWFGD:
If Ben Roethlisberger has taught me anything, its that rape charges mean nothing.

It's more reputation-scarring, than anything. -Even if Crabs is proven innocent, or the thing turns out to be a huge 'wash', people will be calling us the San Fran 'Rapists' until we cut him.

I dunno though, I think Randy moss will keep Crabs from reverting his focus, cause this s**t happened to Randy Moss days before Superbowl XLII!!! -b***hes looking for money/attention. I think Crabs had a one-night stand and the b***h wanted him to marry her, so she's taking revenge.
@MaioccoCSN: 49ers GM Trent Baalke: "We are aware of the allegation against Michael and understand that he has fully cooperated with authorities."
Originally posted by Husker49er:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Disp:
Really doubt it'll be a distraction. He's only been questioned about it, not arrested or detained.

Imagine being questioned about sexual assault by detectives. Would you be able to go about your day as if nothing happened? Or would you be distracted, even a little.

Kobe did.

ANd came back and dropped 40 on fools the same night hahaha. Kobe is the man. For real tho this sucks.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Michael Crabtree is on the trip to Atlanta, and he is expected to Sunday for the 49ers in the NFC Championship Game.

he better give us something more than that. Does anyone know when Crabs was interviewed? Day and time?

Early Sunday morning according to this:

http://www.mercurynews.com/49ers/ci_22406687/san-francisco-police-department-news-release-sexual-assault
NFL: AroundTheLeague ‏@NFL_ATL
49ers release statement on Crabtree: "We are aware of the allegation against Michael and understand that he has fully cooperated …

(pt. 2) The 49ers take such matters very seriously. We will have no further comment at this time as the legal process is ongoing.

Pt. 3: "Additional requests for comment should be directed to Michael's attorney."
Crabs made the trip. Relax jabronies.
What happ to moss b4 the sb? Googled found nothin

Reports indicate Sunday