LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Make a bold prediction about Sunday's game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Whitner gonna knock someone out like...

A Top-5 hit in the history of the Niners. Right up there with, Dan Bunz (The Stand), Gary Plummer (vs Buffalo) & Sir Ronnie Lott (too many to name).

I agree! And it's this kind of intensity I expect to see that the falcons will not be able to match, straight up!
THE NINERS WILL WIN

David Akers makes a 35+ yd FG... with ease.

Also, Kaep loses 4 rushing yards on kneel-downs to kill the clock in the 4th.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
roman will actually call a good game two weeks in a row
Originally posted by sspiker:
Here's mine: The 49ers will use the read-option no more than 3 times.

Agreed. Just as Roman curtailed the read-option late in the regular season with the design to surprise Green Bay with it, the curtailing of Vernon Davis late in the season will end Sunday. VD will be targeted 10 times.
AJ Jenkins will have 5 catches, 80+ yards & a TD
special teams will score a TD for us
49ers Equipment Manager, "the bro" Adam Ripley will be clearly visible during the television broacast on the sidelines no less than 12 times. As a fan, you MUST drink a beer for every appearance.

[ Edited by mattster03 on Jan 18, 2013 at 10:47 AM ]
Our O-line will dominate and we get 250+ rushing yards and a win
Originally posted by mattster03:
49ers Equipment Manager, "the bro" Adam Ripley will be clearly visible during the television broacast on the sidelines no less than 12 times. As a fan, you MUST drink a beer for every appearance.

Who the hell is going to be paying attention to the bro durring the got damn NFC championship game !!

bandwagon fans

• Pick6
  • Veteran
Crabtree or Davis... one of them goes over 200 yards receiving.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Who the hell is going to be paying attention to the bro durring the got damn NFC championship game !!

bandwagon fans

Did not know, this was a serious thread. You're talking to a guy who makes a road trip from Washington for a game every season for the last 6 years to watch his favorite team since childhood. Calm down.
[ Edited by mattster03 on Jan 18, 2013 at 10:53 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Ck pulls a hammy and Alex comes in to lead a come from behind win and the QB controversy starts all over again.
Kaepernick throws for over 300 yds and 4 TD's in a 49ers win, but still fails to dispel myth that he is merely a running QB.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
We will win by more than 17 points.
I agree, I think we will slaughter the Falcons.
Share 49ersWebzone