There are 117 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Face of the Franchise?

Face of the Franchise?

Originally posted by 16to87:
A Superbowl win will easily make Colin the new face of the franchise

Harbaugh is the face of the franchise but I agree, if this team wins the Superbowl and Kaep plays well he is going to be a big star.
The only sure fire HOF 9er, Willis.
Michael Crabtree
Originally posted by susweel:
It's Harbaugh right now but it will be Kap very soon.

This
Football is a team sport. You should not have a face of the franchise. To me a face of the franchise means a player who is so awesome they just shine even if their team is awful. Barry Sanders is the best example there. He was incredible and his team was awful. He became the face of the franchise. Peyton Manning in Indy, covering for a bad defense. A Championship team does not rely on a single franchise player or *face*, it is excellent all around. Like we are.
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Michael Crabtree

Definitely not
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Michael Crabtree

Definitely not

Definitely not you either
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

Those uniforms were awesome! I miss the metallic gold and lustrous red jersey's. I also dig the gold outline on the numbers.
Originally posted by HouseNiner:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

Those uniforms were awesome! I miss the metallic gold and lustrous red jersey's. I also dig the gold outline on the numbers.

Yep my Isaac Sopoaga (reebok - '07) Jersey looks WAAAAAAAAYYYYYY better than my Willis(reebok -'11), Gore (Nike - '12), and my Sopoaga (reebok - '10).....wish Nike brings it back......
Originally posted by HouseNiner:

those weren't "lustrous" they were crap cardinal red that turned into ugly ass maroon in night games and rain

scarlet >
Harbaugh.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Nuff said.
Harbaugh for sure. He is more valuable than any one player on the team.
Originally posted by Prospector:
Football is a team sport. You should not have a face of the franchise. To me a face of the franchise means a player who is so awesome they just shine even if their team is awful. Barry Sanders is the best example there. He was incredible and his team was awful. He became the face of the franchise. Peyton Manning in Indy, covering for a bad defense. A Championship team does not rely on a single franchise player or *face*, it is excellent all around. Like we are.

Someone missed the point. Team captains are bogus too right?