Face of the Franchise?

Originally posted by KEGster:
- Belicheck in 2 years when it is time to start grooming Brady's replacement

- Harbaugh if the Ravens win a SB and Ed Reed retires soon

- maybe Fisher in St.Louis

- maybe Chip Kelly with Philadelphia

Steven Jackson is still the guy in STL.
Patrick Willis!
You're right this was that stupid Mike Nolan crap. Who bye the way seemed more like the ass of the franchise to me. Dude was more worried about what he was going to wear on the side line then how the team was going to play. I hope our offense kicks the s@@t out of his d this Sunday.
Clearly it's Harbaugh, but when you get a chance to vote for Gore, you vote for Mr. Gore.
I would easily say Harbaugh since he got hired and has done a spectacular job. As Kaep and Crabtree grow, one of them make take over, but it would take a year or so. Willis was the face for a while, but has not gotten as much media attention lately. People expect him to have all-pro season now
Tony Jerod-Eddy
A 49er dynasty is coming.

Atlanata will be destroyed easily.
its probably gonna become kaepernick but its definitely harbaugh right now. hes a huge personality. the rest of the league fears/hates him and thinks hes an arrogant douche, im soooooo happy that hes our arrogant douche because i think hes easily the best coach in the league. to do what hes done his first two years is simply incredible
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Clearly it's Harbaugh, but when you get a chance to vote for Gore, you vote for Mr. Gore.

Harbaugh => Face
Gore => Heart
Willis => Soul
J Smith => Muscles
O-line => Bones
Kap => Shot of adrenaline
[ Edited by BrianGO on Jan 17, 2013 at 11:05 PM ]

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
its probably gonna become kaepernick but its definitely harbaugh right now. hes a huge personality. the rest of the league fears/hates him and thinks hes an arrogant douche, im soooooo happy that hes our arrogant douche because i think hes easily the best coach in the league. to do what hes done his first two years is simply incredible

The whole Harbaugh recruiting thing felt like a playoff game for me. I wanted the guy so bad. The stars were aligned for us.
Of course Harbaugh is going to be the face. He is the head coach! But in a players sense, it's a tie between gore and willis, no question. Kaepernick has a chance of being the sole franchise player if he has more games like last saturday.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Of course Harbaugh is going to be the face. He is the head coach! But in a players sense, it's a tie between gore and willis, no question. Kaepernick has a chance of being the sole franchise player if he has more games like last saturday.

the coach is not always the face tho. any team manning is on hes the face, LT was the face of the chargers, Montana was the face of the niners, Favre...
Perhaps I am misinterpreting face of the franchise. I was thinking it was who is the most recognizable or famous Niner at the moment. I think that guy is Kaep for the moment with the SI cover and all the media hype going on right now.
A Superbowl win will easily make Colin the new face of the franchise
Share 49ersWebzone