There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TAILGATE THREAD

Originally posted by ninersinNC:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
The place is 5 hours from me and I am keeping an eye on ticket prices dropping so who knows I may show up.

Where are you at in NC? We'll be leaving early morning from the Charlotte area if you are anywhere close and scored a ticket?

I live near close to Ft. Bragg and Pinehurst area (home of the US Open of Golf). To pin point exactly where I live is Raeford. I am about 2 hours from Charlotte. Supposively I got a guy who has an ex GF who is a Falcons cheerleader (is still very close to her) and has an Uncle who has season tickets trying to score me a ticket. I been looking around on Ebay and Stubhub waiting to see if prices drop soon. I was planning on leaving at 5 in the morning and hopefully getting by 10 or 11 if I go. Are offering a ride or wanted to ride close together?
got my tickets and hotel room today... staying at the omni... walking distance to the stadium...
The place is 5 hours from me and I am keeping an eye on ticket prices dropping so who knows I may show up.

Pull the trigger, Miles!
Originally posted by cwilson830:

Pull the trigger, Miles!

I'm going to do some talking with the wife when I get home. You going Chris?
I've read the board for years but never posted, me and my buddy will be driving down from Greensboro NC, would love to join you guys. We can bring beer, food, whatever. We are staying at the Marriott Marquis downtown so we should be walking distance, Is it the yellow lot for sure?
There we go, we're gaining steam and rising in numbers!

My girlfriend and I will be staying further north in midtown by Georgia Tech and we will likely be taking the 25 min ride on the MARTA if anyone is near there and doing the same.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
There we go, we're gaining steam and rising in numbers!

Originally posted by cwilson830:

Pull the trigger, Miles!

I'm going to do some talking with the wife when I get home. You going Chris?

Yeah, we're going! Got tix today.
Originally posted by jdwilson:
I've read the board for years but never posted, me and my buddy will be driving down from Greensboro NC, would love to join you guys. We can bring beer, food, whatever. We are staying at the Marriott Marquis downtown so we should be walking distance, Is it the yellow lot for sure?

Jd, right now myself and another guy on here both have spots in the yellow lot. I'd say that would be an ideal spot to gather the numbers and get loud!
Dammit!!!!! My Direct TV box just went out and I am going to have to wait a whole week for a new one. I got my finger on the trigger guys and my mind will be made up on going by Friday. I may get a ticket tonight!
I've been hearing from a lot of you since I posted my number/email. I love it! A bunch of us are meeting up on Saturday night in downtown for some drinks, and we're all planning to tailgate on Sunday in the Yellow lot. Gary and I and at least 1 other have parking passes. We'll make a big space for all of us to use together. Really looking forward to meeting you all! Anyone else who wants to coordinate, feel free to call or email me!

Jimmy
310.709.4101 (cell)
jpc3management@gmail.com

GO NINERS!!!!
I am driving up from south Florida with two other niner fans. We are going to tail gate in lot A, its called the Gulch. Apparently they have food trucks, radio stations do live broadcasts, etc. It is on the south east side of the stadium, where most of the better bars are. I have read up on tailgate locations and this lot seems to be the best and safest. The lot opens 3 hrs before kickoff and is located very close to the MARTA station, for those who are taking mass transit. We are driving and will have tailgating supplies (cooler, chairs, football, cornhole, etc. Meet up with us, look for the niner flag!
I've seen about 3-4 different places people are meeting up. Where are the bulk of you going? I'll be there with 4 other 9er fans.

I'll happily bring anything needed...just let me know. Feel free to post on here or email me at sean@websiteconsultants.org.
I'm in, I live in the area, I want to make this happen.
Originally posted by ninersinNC:
Jd, right now myself and another guy on here both have spots in the yellow lot. I'd say that would be an ideal spot to gather the numbers and get loud!

I have a spot in the Yellow lot as well. We need someone to take the reins and just say this is happening, gather all ye' Faithful.