LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

49ers NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TAILGATE THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninersinNC:
FYI - I just called the Georgia Dome Parking direct line at 404.223.4109 and spoke to Lorraine. I was able to get a spot in Lot A just north of the Georgia Dome for only $20.00! She said it is one of the main tailgating spots and that other parking lots are full and private lots would be charging anywhere from $50.00 - $100.00. Anyone else who is driving down and looking for some tailgating options I would call right away. If you do get a spot, look for the guy in the old school Rice jersey with my custom made 49ers cornhole boards and lots of miller lite!

Once you pay over the phone, they'll email you the parking pass, just print and you are good to go!
Once you pay over the phone, they'll email you the parking pass, just print and you are good to go!

Sorry for the multiple posts, I screwed up, it's the YELLOW LOT just north of the dome.
i say we meet at a bar near the dome and then head to the parking lots!
Originally posted by jrumberger:
i say we meet at a bar near the dome and then head to the parking lots!

eh that doesn't feel the same :)

we want to round up all the niner fans we see and let them know its our job to be loud... TAKE OVER THAT DOME
Originally posted by ALLDONE:
eh that doesn't feel the same :)

we want to round up all the niner fans we see and let them know its our job to be loud... TAKE OVER THAT DOME

sounds good also...ninersinNC looks like he'll be in the yellow lot north of the dome

anyone else got their parking space yet?
i want to hear the Ahoo Ahoo Ahoo from you guys !
sounds good also...ninersinNC looks like he'll be in the yellow lot north of the dome

Hell yeah! If you find me feel free to hang out at our spot! We'll be getting there around 10:00 AM.

Hell yeah! If you find me feel free to hang out at our spot! We'll be getting there around 10:00 AM.

Sounds like a plan, the yellow lot it is! Great work here fellas. Let's get rowdy! I should be at the stadium by 10:30 or 11:30. Will keep ya posted on here as it nears.

Let's Go Niners!
Hey all!! We just bought our flights and will arrive in ATL on Saturday afternoon. There are 3 of us coming, and we were 2nd row in the end zone for last year's NFC Championship as well. Would LOVE to meet up and tailgate with you all. We'll get our parking pass today. What do you all think?? A Lot or Yellow Lot? We want to be with our people on this day!

Also, We'll bring whatever. So if we want to coordinate and cut down some costs that would be great. Anyone can email or call me also: [email protected] or 310.709.4101 (Jimmy).

GO NINERS!!!
The place is 5 hours from me and I am keeping an eye on ticket prices dropping so who knows I may show up.

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
The place is 5 hours from me and I am keeping an eye on ticket prices dropping so who knows I may show up.

DO IT!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

5 hours? f**k that. unless ur flying.
OK, we got ourselves a YELLOW LOT parking pass! Also only $20. Let's get rowdy, Niner Nation!!!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

5 hours? f**k that. unless ur flying.

5 hours aint s**t driving homie.

Where are you at in NC? We'll be leaving early morning from the Charlotte area if you are anywhere close and scored a ticket?
Share 49ersWebzone