There are 129 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Our time to win is NOW..

This IS "THE YEAR" our team has no weaknesses. Its our time go NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
There's 2 DEs in the league like JS. One plays for the ravens and the other is going to win DPOY in Houston. One does not simply pick up guys like JS

But the Niners simply did just that in March of 2008.
I agree that it would be a shame not to win a Lambardi this year. But by no means do I believe that this will be our last opportunity with this team.
I'm on this bus. Most definitely our year. The stars don't always align like this. Time to bring a 6th to the stick.
The team seems to have found it's identity. Harbaugh was holding Kaep back until the playoffs. The team is peaking ..............NOW.
The door for this team just opened. It wont be shutting any time soon.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
The door for this team just opened. It wont be shutting any time soon.

this is true esp if we get a nice replacement for justin smith in this years draft. someone like him will make everyone better around him,, i would think that has to be a top priority in the draft
Justin Smith is a genetic mutant. He's a man-beast. It will be a crushing blow to the 49ers, but it won't be the end of the goddamned world. Stop doomsaying, for the love of Walsh. Harbaalke will take care of us, we have been given no reason to doubt. Back to back NFC championships, guys.
I admit it......I was on the fence about beating Green Bay. 49er's offense has become more dynamic with Kaepernick at the helm. The secondary concerns me against the Falcons multiple offensive threats, and the pass rush has been less than steller without Justin Smith being 100%. I'm praying every night for a 49er victory this Sunday. The Niner ground attack is going to need to be on it's game to keep T.O.P. on our side and Matty Ice and friends off the field.
I hope the Seahawks end up like the Jets. Their trash talking, style of play, and annoying coach remind me of the Jets.
Originally posted by pakalolo415:
I hope the Seahawks end up like the Jets. Their trash talking, style of play, and annoying coach remind me of the Jets.

Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
There's 2 DEs in the league like JS. One plays for the ravens and the other is going to win DPOY in Houston. One does not simply pick up guys like JS

But the Niners simply did just that in March of 2008.

It took Hennessy, Hoes, and Helicopters
Originally posted by Jcool:
If you think Jeff Fisher is a great coach, you need to start following football more then just listening to talking heads on ESPN. Fisher is a good coach and the Rams wont be a cake walk like they have been, but they wont be a team we will have to worry about. Also, no the Rams didn't "basically beat us twice this season", a tie is a tie, the Rams don't magically get more of the credit for it then the 49ers.
jeff fisher is a very good coach and one of the nfl's top 10 coaches i would say. the rams arent too far off man
  • Antix
  • Veteran
We do need to win this year imo. We couldn;t have asked for a better matchup than ATL. Only thing that woulda made it better was to be at home. Beyond that, we've beaten the Patriots already and likely can do it again. Ravens would be tough as they're style of play is like ours and we struggle with those teams.

Either way, we have everything we need to win now. You can't count on getting back every year and we're extremely fortunate that we're in the position we are in.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
How did the Rams basically beat us twice? Haven't figured out why 49er fans continue to say that.

we don't match up well against teams that are more physical than us. That's why I think we match up well against ATL and NE.

Seattle and Stl were more physical; Giants and the Vikings.....off day