There are 133 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who will be at the game in ATL Sunday?

Just ordered my tickets! Officially driving down from NJ to GA with my girlfriend! Section 349. If that's not 49ers Faithful, I don't know what is.

For those Faithful on the fence or considering it, let my 14 hour drive be an inspiration and LET'S TAKE OVER THE DOME WITH RED AND GOLD!

Let's go NINERS!

I'm going to start a 49ers NFC Championship game tailgate thread. Stay tuned!
My wife and I will be there! A local doctor we're friends with bought tickets forgetting he had to be somewhere else on that day. He called me up and says "I know you're a huge Niner fan, I got tickets to this game, if you want them, I'll sell 'em to you at face value. And, they're Super Suite tickets too!" Hell yeah buddy! Private catering and private bathroom too! My wife picked them up today! We're driving up from FL, got a hotel just a few blocks away and walking to the stadium. Gonna stay the night and drive back the next morning.

The last time we were there for a Niner game (end of 99 season), the fans razzed us a little bit, but were playful about it. After the game, they told us where to go to catch the team bus and meet some of the players. Steve Young was randomly autographing stuff, but not talking to anyone, even after my wife tapped him on the shoulder wearing a Young jersey lol. Anyway, Kenny Norton stopped and chatted for a bit, along with Pierson Prileau (sp?), who was a cocky ass.
Trying to pregame or tailgate before the game with fellow niner fans in ATL. Let me know on here or twitter: @heycierra

GO NINERS!
Trying to pregame/tailgate with fellow niner fans before the game. Contact me at @heycierra on Twitter if interested and we can go from there!
here here
I'll be there! I'm sitting in section 128. 49ers sideline, endzone. Trying to pregame/tailgate with fellow niner fans. If you have twitter, follow and contact me at @heycierra
Keep it up... good stuff... let's TAKE OVER THAT DOME
I just couldn't miss this game and me being only being 6 hrs away. 5 of us are going to game and we are sitting in section 329 upper level row 15. We need to invade this dome!
[ Edited by 49erforlife on Jan 16, 2013 at 6:09 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Just ordered my tickets! Officially driving down from NJ to GA with my girlfriend! Section 349. If that's not 49ers Faithful, I don't know what is.

For those Faithful on the fence or considering it, let my 14 hour drive be an inspiration and LET'S TAKE OVER THE DOME WITH RED AND GOLD!

Let's go NINERS!

Rock on, NinerPride. Your getting me jacked for the game. Be safe.
let's get this tailgate going!
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

Let's go NINERS!

Rock on, NinerPride. Your getting me jacked for the game. Be safe.

Same here. Went out for our game vs. the Saints last year and had to one up it this year. Gotta strike while the iron's hot and while the lady is up for it. Can't wait.
Tailgate thread: http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/170289-official-49ers-nfc-championship-game-tailgate-thread/
Originally posted by Heycierra:
Trying to pregame/tailgate with fellow niner fans before the game. Contact me at @heycierra on Twitter if interested and we can go from there!

heynow!
Just ordered! Section 201!!!!! Now just trying to figure out if I should wear my red or god Willis jersey! Flying out from SFO Saturday...
Man I am on the fence!