There are 147 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What was you reaction to the pick 6?

Immediately thought that you do not want to play from behind against a Great QB... Also was afraid that the KID looked like a rook making his 1st playoff start!!!
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
I wanted Alex....I'm not going to lie. But that's why I'm not a head coach.

Same, that was my initial reaction. After about a minute, I talked myself out of it. It was only one bad play. There were still 56 mins left in the game.

Great comeback by cap. He has ups and downs. But thank goodness his ups are more than his downs. Way way up.

Yeah, I was wondering if Alex Smith would end up being inserted into the game as well - but that wouldn't even have been a consideration unless we got down by 21, and Alex Smith is not the best QB to try and erase a 21 point deficit.
I blamed Davis because he just looked at it as it unfolds. I threw my Davis jersey outside the window after shredding it.
If you want to see fan reaction, visit the gameday thread starting on page 150 and read right up to page 164.

It's there you will find more than one poster, but one in particular, calling on Harbaugh to bench CK7 and put Alex in.

I wonder how that poster feels about now?
CK7 gives us a better chance than alex.....just saying
Alex tended to crumble after plays like that. Kaep always tends to come back red hot. Shows the confidence this kid has over the guy riding the pine. The pick six was so early, I was not fretting at all. Seriously.
"you can't doooooooooooooo THAT...f**k!....just run forward or throw it away...not like this...don't start like this...

well, atleast it happened basically at the start of the game.....he has alot of time to make up for it."

basically that.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
If you want to see fan reaction, visit the gameday thread starting on page 150 and read right up to page 164.

It's there you will find more than one poster, but one in particular, calling on Harbaugh to bench CK7 and put Alex in.

I wonder how that poster feels about now?

Only one? I would have thought there was a lot more "bench him" nonsense and "Harbaugh is an idiot" nonsense than that.
The split second after it happened I flashed back to my youth of watching the Packers own us in the playoffs. Then I decided to be vlass half full amd said thank god he got the inevitable young qb mistake out of the way. So impressed witb how he bounced back, amazing!!!
I would have normally been pissed but still had a good feeling.
happened early enough not to worry
Was a little worried because the Packers offense can score enough points on their own. Still, wasn't panicking because the game just started. I told my friend we'll score a TD off a turnover to make up for it, and we did after the muffed punt.
This is what I thought.....
Meh
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Was a little worried because the Packers offense can score enough points on their own. Still, wasn't panicking because the game just started. I told my friend we'll score a TD off a turnover to make up for it, and we did after the muffed punt.

"We made 1 mistake for the game already...defense will get one back. Kaep just needs to forget about this and play confidently"