LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ATLANTA FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD-PLAYOFFS 2013 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SealTeam6:
Originally posted by BayArea:
I called it though. If I wasn't lazy I would dig up my post. We beat the Packers then on the road to Atlanta then Pats in the bowl. This was meant to be and I knew it from the start.

Broncos lost

I know see my above post I went full retard for a second.
I would prefer Seattle at home. We have a good chance of beating them, and I think the players would really be fired up. So far it looks like it is Atlanta. Which is cool I would like to beat Nolan's D. I think we match up well.

I was late seeing the 2nd post.
I love seeing Seattle lay an egg. Atlanta has me a little nervous
We should go to the East Coast like mid week to get used to the time change. The NFCCG is the early game which is even earlier for a West Coast team coming East. Maybe that has something to do with the Seattle suckage?
Originally posted by Wrathman:
I would prefer Seattle at home. We have a good chance of beating them, and I think the players would really be fired up. So far it looks like it is Atlanta. Which is cool I would like to beat Nolan's D. I think we match up well.

I knew but forgot Nolan was with the falcons. The media will beat this story line to death for the next week
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Holy s**t! I just saw the score.
Originally posted by SealTeam6:

I was late seeing the 2nd post.
I love seeing Seattle lay an egg. Atlanta has me a little nervous

The more I see them play I have to agree. I think we got it but they do make me nervous. I have faith that our D can shut them down just like they did Rodgers/Brady though. Being on the road will suck hopefully we can weather the storm. No doubt Atlanta comes out of this game with some injuries too what with the Seahawks knowing they wont win.
As much as I would love to see the Seacocks lose big today, I was really hoping to have them back at the 'stick to avenge our loss. Besides, any time we play in a loud dome I get nervous, seems like our offense always struggles a bit in that type of environment, and the Falcons are no slouches..
  • ace52
  • Veteran
Atlanta is looking real tough right now.
If we play them, our pass rush has to kick it up to another level. Can't give Ryan time to throw to those dangerous WRs of his.
Originally posted by ace52:
If we play them, our pass rush has to kick it up to another level. Can't give Ryan time to throw to those dangerous WRs of his.

Seattle looks gassed.

Agreed our secondary can't hang if we give their QB 5 seconds to throw the ball. It's scary how our defense is so different without Justin Smith at 100%.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Seattle looks gassed.

this
Can anyone give a small break down of Atlantas defense? What do they do well? What do they struggle with! What will we need to do offensively to capitalize?
I do love watching Seattle suffer from crowd noise.
WOW
Share 49ersWebzone