There are 132 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ATLANTA FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD-PLAYOFFS 2013 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BayArea:
OMFG Seattle is getting that ass whooped. So funny. I can't wait to troll the s**t out of their board after what I had to listen to all week. OMFG thank you.

Washington was ahead by 14 early, lets just enjoy our day off and see what happens
That Chris clemons loss was huge. Ryan has all day.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
OMFG Seattle is getting that ass whooped. So funny. I can't wait to troll the s**t out of their board after what I had to listen to all week. OMFG thank you.

Wouldnt you rather our team celebrate the NFCC victory in front of our home crowd ?

Go Seahawks !

As much as I hate Seattle, I think I would rather win the NFCCG at home.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Its looking more like ATL is going to win this game.
Originally posted by HudsonValley:

Wouldnt you rather our team celebrate the NFCC victory in front of our home crowd ?

Go Seahawks !

If only Seahawk fans didn't make me nauseous I would agree. Listening to those cocky pricks all week has got me in a weird mood.

I would love to see us at home but still can't stand those overly cocky d bags. Also I was thinking the same thing last year with the Giants wanting them at home and we know how that worked out..
LMAO!! Loved the way roddy white talked s**t to Sherman after beating his dumb ass
Sherman lol
This was destiny, I had a dream back in week 7 we'd be facing these guys in the Championship in a noon game.
Originally posted by SFrush:
Sherman lol

Dude falls down and claps for white getting a Td. Wtf stay on your feet son, look at the score board stop talking and start playing.
I called it though. If I wasn't lazy I would dig up my post. We beat the Packers then on the road to Atlanta then Pats in the bowl. This was meant to be and I knew it from the start.
[ Edited by BayArea on Jan 13, 2013 at 11:14 AM ]

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Do we match up better with ATL? Their big and physical at WR.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
I called it though. If I wasn't lazy I would dig up my post. We beat the Packers then on the road to Atlanta then Broncos in the bowl. This was meant to be and I knew it from the start.

Could be a HARBAUGH Superbowl!
Originally posted by Baldie:
I called it though. If I wasn't lazy I would dig up my post. We beat the Packers then on the road to Atlanta then Broncos in the bowl. This was meant to be and I knew it from the start.

Could be a HARBAUGH Superbowl!

Sorry I meant Pats in the bowl not Broncos my bad.
I called it though. If I wasn't lazy I would dig up my post. We beat the Packers then on the road to Atlanta then Pats in the bowl. This was meant to be and I knew it from the start.

I think Ravens beat the Texans
[ Edited by SealTeam6 on Jan 13, 2013 at 11:16 AM ]
20-zip, Seattle had a tough game against Washington and the travel to the East Coast two weeks in row has to take a lot out of the team.
Share 49ersWebzone