LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ATLANTA FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD-PLAYOFFS 2013 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The Falcons v s**t-hawks game is a win win for the 9ers no matter who wins.

1. If the Falcons win, you know that the cheating-hawks threw the kitchen and the house at them. Falcons wont have time to fully recover and take on another and even bigger onslaught when the 9ers D roll up. We still need to play the game 9ers style though to get the win, but the 9ers will have that psychological edge after what should be a very physical encounter with the hawks.

2. All this travel that the hawks are going through will play a roll, they might have to empty the tanks just to get over the Falcons, and the 9ers are sitting their pretty at home, waiting to finish them off and them being one step away from the big dance.

In either case the 9ers still have to go out and play the way they play.
I think the important thing to remember is that the Niners won't be able to run like they did last night against the Seahawks or Ravens. Colin can certainly pass out of the pocket, but that's not his strength. Honestly, Kaepernick looked overwhelmed by the hostile environment in his first game in Seattle. Last night, we saw him start rough and then recover to have one of the greatest playoff performances by quarterback, rushing for the most yards ever.

I really hope that the Niners don't get too full of themselves. This is why I hope Atlanta wins and goes on the road for the championship. If they are at home against Seattle, they will be focused on revenge and they won't be taking it lightly. That's what I'm afraid of. If they play their style of football, minimize penalties and mistakes, I don't think anyone can beat them That's a big "if", especially in the playoffs.
[ Edited by Psinex on Jan 13, 2013 at 6:00 AM ]
We were just fatigued against seattle
Not sure who I'd like to see us play...but after the game last night, if we play like that, NOBODY can beat us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So who do we want to win this game?

How awesome is it to sit back and watch after a win though?
I want Seattle. Nothing would be better than knocking that smug look of PC doosh face and shutting up Dick Sherman
I think the Falcons is a better matchup, but no reason to fear the Seahawks. The 49er game was their Superbowl.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I want Sea Hawks to win tomorrow. Home game against anyone >>> Road game against anyone in playoffs. Bring those b***hes here...there are talkin' too much crap after winning a home game. I want to shut them up and want the 49ers to personally slap that smirk off Caroll's face.

I really hate those guys...and I want 9ers to kick them out of the playoffs.

amen!
Why am I still sort of hoping to play @ ATL than vs SEA? Something about that little midget RW scares me...
Do we know yet if this is on Sat. or Sun.? And A time?

Originally posted by Leathaface:
So who do we want to win this game?

How awesome is it to sit back and watch after a win though?

So f**king badass. I dont care who we play lol
Why am I still sort of hoping to play @ ATL than vs SEA? Something about that little midget RW scares me...

I just couldn't handle a possibility of losing to Seattle next week. My nerves would be more relaxed playing against Atlanta.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

I just couldn't handle a possibility of losing to Seattle next week. My nerves would be more relaxed playing against Atlanta.

Well I am because I live 3 hours from atl!!!
Man, it's going to be our third game.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Man, it's going to be our third game.

Thats a regular season trend.
Share 49ersWebzone