LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 140 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ATLANTA FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD-PLAYOFFS 2013 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

Shop Find 49ers gear online
legitimizes the Seattle Seahawks as the number 1 seed and the team to beat. Who is this idiot?
Lets get the team to Youngstown NOW
  • Jiks
What's more likely to happen? Hail Mary? or a 65 yard FG attempt? Always kind of wondered that. I understand 65 is the record, but you never really see anybody try 65 yarders. I've seen kickers hit them in warm ups.
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
I WANT SEATTLE. AT HOME. f**k EM UP. SHOW THE WORLD WHO IS THE BEST TEAM IN THE NFC !!!!!!!!!!

This!!!!!
Sweet we got the #1 seed Seahawks.... errr wait what?

Atlanta buck up because we coming for you b***hes.
Here we come Foulclowns.
But the Falcons have a lot of retribution for their prior three playoff losses. They may view this game the way the Niners viewed the Dwight Clark "Catch." They may see this year as their turn.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Classy Pete Cursing on the side line and throwing a fit!

Hahahahahahah. Couldn't happen to a better guy
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:
The better team lost today. We match up much better against Atlanta, even if they are home. Even though they won, that had to be a confidence killer in that defense. Kaep is going to tear that D up.

Do we? I'm concerned about White and Jones. They are BIG receivers. Have we faced a team this season with 2 BIG WR's on the outside and a legit TE?
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
The better team lost today. We match up much better against Atlanta, even if they are home. Even though they won, that had to be a confidence killer in that defense. Kaep is going to tear that D up.

Do we? I'm concerned about White and Jones. They are BIG receivers. Have we faced a team this season with 2 BIG WR's on the outside and a legit TE?

• Envy
  • Veteran
Can't help but think this victory was their blow out. Like last year when we beat the Saints. The following week I wondered if we had put so much into it that there was nothing left for the Giants.

Guess we will see.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
But the Falcons have a lot of retribution for their prior three playoff losses. They may view this game the way the Niners viewed the Dwight Clark "Catch." They may see this year as their turn.

They don't have the talent though we are going to beat them decidedly. Their coach is a retard and is no match for Harbaugh.
  • Jiks
I still hate the Falcons for ruining our dynasty years. After them it was all down hill. Time for some payback.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran

Originally posted by Genius1310:
Lets get the team to Youngstown NOW

Win next Sunday in ATL, stay with Eddie D in Tampa (Youngstown South), Win #6 in New Orleans!!!

Share 49ersWebzone