There are 160 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ATLANTA FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD-PLAYOFFS 2013 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Atlanta needs to pick up a couple of first. Oh what the hell is wrong with the forum today.
Atlanta needs to pick up a couple of first. Oh what the hell is wrong with the forum today.
Matt Ryan sucks
WOW. Ryan's one mistake cost them the game, potentially.
My master plan is coming together.
Why would the TD not stand?
  • Jiks
Originally posted by leakyfausett:

400+ people.
Well we're playing at home. They have to change the start time of the game now. 11 AM PST is too early.
Why would the TD not stand?
  • Jiks
NICE ONE MORE HOME GAME!!!!

I like the fact niners will be at home, not sure I want to see seattle again, though they sure look beatable the last two weeks
What happened to maintaining possession through the score? I think the NFL needs to adjust this rule
I want to destroy the hawks at home... Rawrrrr they can't get pressure without clemons. Alright well we might be going to alanta, comes down to a kicker
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Jan 13, 2013 at 1:08 PM ]
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
As much as I wanted a home game for the NFCCG, and we may get one against Seattle, them coming back on ATL like the way they did........its going to be a scary game.

Dayam....more sh*t talking from Sherman now.
[ Edited by Baldie on Jan 13, 2013 at 1:07 PM ]
One last miracle from Matty-Ice??
Share 49ersWebzone