Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

David Akers keeps job

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
All that i know is we better be better in the RZ, and not leave it up to the kicker. Also play calling better be better in situations where we know we will be going for it on fourth down. 4 down situation playcalling this year has left alot to be desired.
play calling is the biggest focus area in my opinion for saturday

Play calling... you mean that thing that happens every single play of every single game ever?
you know exactly what i mean. i hate it when posters play dumb you know the issues we have had at times with game plan and play calls
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Yeah, Nick, playcalling, that thing we get pretty good 2 out of every 3 games, which is weird. But if you look at it closer, AZ had us beat in first half and second half Harbaugh shows up with the playcalling chart. We won. Same in SEA. 2nd half Harbaugh shows up with clipboard and plays. Didn't matter because by that time, roman had already killed us. Sure am glad they like him for HC in Jax. Wish he could leave prior to Sat nite and just let Coach call plays. We not only don't need roman, we need to get rid of him.
this post should be carved in stone and taken to mt olive. doc says it all in my opinion
they brought in cudiff to suck in practice so akers can get his confidence back
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Brand new season, brand new Akers.

new year doesn't = new season bro