LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 396 users in the forums

Any 49erfans from Manitowoc Wi

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I will be up here working and I am hoping to get off in time to watch the game would love to find a bar or grill with niner fans if not going to have just pick a bar and grill and let them know niners are here.....
  • jrg
  • Veteran
You just moved to Manitowoc too?! Wow man. A huge 49er fan from this forum just posted the same recently. Seems like everybody is moving there. You should PM the user 9erReign. He just moved there and posted almost this same thread a few weeks ago. Pretty weird. LOL. But yeah, PM "9erReign"..he is looking for 49er bars up there too. Good luck!
Originally posted by jrg:
You just moved to Manitowoc too?! Wow man. A huge 49er fan from this forum just posted the same recently. Seems like everybody is moving there. You should PM the user 9erReign. He just moved there and posted almost this same thread a few weeks ago. Pretty weird. LOL. But yeah, PM "9erReign"..he is looking for 49er bars up there too. Good luck!

DON'T BELEIVE THE LIES SPEWING FROM JRG'S SINFUL MOUTH ARRGHHHHHHH
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:

This guy is mad because we stood him up at a bar years ago. Won't let it go. Seriously though, make sure you PM "9erReign"

I'm actually gonna PM him as well to let him know another 49er fan made it to Mantiowoc!
Originally posted by marshniners24:

This guy is mad because we stood him up at a bar years ago. Won't let it go. Seriously though, make sure you PM "9erReign"

I'm actually gonna PM him as well to let him know another 49er fan made it to Mantiowoc!

Haha I was just screwing with the guy. Trying to trick him into not PM'ing Reign.

Honestly, just PM Reign and he'll give you the 411 on this subject.
Where is this 9erReign rage post everyone speak of?
I'm from the West Bend area and make frequent trips to the Appleton area. Packer fans are the worst.
Originally posted by rondoman:
I'm from the West Bend area and make frequent trips to the Appleton area. Packer fans are the worst.

Really? Dude, this is so crazy, such a small world. TheRambler just started a new job in Kewaskum at some dairy up there. He couldn't find work and now is a dairy man, haha.

You should pm TheRambler, I think he is looking for info on best places to catch the game this Saturday
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Jan 9, 2013 at 2:28 PM ]
I live in Germantown, WI... which is roughly 15-20 south of West Bend/Kewaskum... so all of us should invade a bar as much as possible?
I'm from Michigan. Currently in Mexico until June though. If you guys stay around next season, I wouldn't mind driving out to Wisconsin for a day. I've got friends out in Wisconsin anyway, but I've never been to a bar full of 49er fans. Would love to do it someday. Michigan sucks. Hard to find any Niner fans. :(

I know a couple of 49ers fans in the UP. A girl I know and her brother. You three are probably the only Niners fans up there.
I'm from the UP too and know a girl and her brother that are niners fans. The scenario could play out more than once though, because contrary to popular belief there are people, color tv, and technology up there. I lived in Green Bay for 4 years and packer fans made my second favorite team in the league become whoever plays the packers.
I'm in the fox cities.
Im a 49ers fan in new jersey how ever there seem to be a good amount of 9ers fans in new jersery lol
Originally posted by mcsharty:
I'm from the UP too and know a girl and her brother that are niners fans. The scenario could play out more than once though, because contrary to popular belief there are people, color tv, and technology up there. I lived in Green Bay for 4 years and packer fans made my second favorite team in the league become whoever plays the packers.

Its probably the same people.
Share 49ersWebzone