There are 246 users in the forums

Leader in the Clubhouse/Kicker

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by cciowa:
This whole kicking situation sure is a head scratcher.
the fact they did not deal with this earlier in the year after the first rams game is a head scratcher,, the fact they did not sign keading is a head scratcher,, the fact they let it last this long is a head scratcher. the fact we may have two f**king kickers on the roster saturday is pathetic. i hope we can struggle through this and then go get a good rookie and f**k both of these losers that are trying out.

Yea. This should have been dealt with at midseason, but now its just become a clusterf**k. I love harbaugh sometimes, but sometimes i just dont get it. He can be so decisive about certain decisions, but then so indecisive about others that really need a decisive decision.

Doesnt make alot of sense. If one struggles before the switch, thats still missed points regardless that you dont get back, and then your putting another horrible kicker in to switch and expect him to hit a game winner? Its rediculous logic. Just pick one and deal with it. Anything out of easy range where there is a ton of added pressure, either punt or go for it. Its not that difficult of a decision to be honest.
i can not add anymore to what idaho said. good job and i am really sorry i yelled at you in your care bear post
i can not add anymore to what idaho said. good job and i am really sorry i yelled at you in your care bear post

All good man, I understand your worries. I have mine as well. Just remember its about as favorable of a matchup as we could hope for.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

All good man, I understand your worries. I have mine as well. Just remember its about as favorable of a matchup as we could hope for.
i really wanted another shot at the vikings but you are right, this is good, thank you for all of your good comments today and your "attempts" at keeping me grounded
i really wanted another shot at the vikings but you are right, this is good, thank you for all of your good comments today and your "attempts" at keeping me grounded

We should have signed Messi to kick in the playoffs....
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

Harbaugh: Akers to kick on Saturday. Cundiff remains on roster.
Originally posted by Jcool:

Oh oh!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Quote:

he's more loyal to kickers
Originally posted by susweel:
Quote:

he's more loyal to kickers

Loyal or he believes ?
Actually, Harbaugh said it wasn't decided whether Cundiff would be active Saturday, but when pressed, he said probably not. Akers is it though.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@espn_nfcwest

With Akers getting call over Cundiff, interesting to see how Longwell does in comparison (albeit indoors, big difference)
Maybe this signing of Cundiff was to silence the cry of the fans and give Akers confidence that he "won" the kicking competition.
Originally posted by mattster03:
Maybe this signing of Cundiff was to silence the cry of the fans and give Akers confidence that he "won" the kicking competition.

Or maybe Cundiff sucks worse.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Must have been all of the above.
Originally posted by father49er:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Must have been all of the above.

Cundiff will start, this is another ploy to get GB to game plan against Akers
Share 49ersWebzone