LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

Leader in the Clubhouse/Kicker

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by zarilla:
Harbaugh's news conference just now he said there is somebody that's ahead, but not who it is. They're also hauling both Akers and Cundiff to Candlestick today, goal to make a choice between them as to who kicks FGs Saturday. He also said they may have both guys at the game.

wtf? 2 kickers, but no DL depth. Good idea harbaugh.

Pretty sure RJF & two-way player Will Tutukafu is the depth you're looking for sir.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Not surprising that Cundiff looks great in practice, where there's no pressure compared to gameday. His issue is mental.
Akers smh at how far he's fallen in one year.
Dang reading all of you so called faithful niner fans comments in here makes me sick....No wonder other fan bases calls us "whiners" is because of fans like you guys. Ya'll just whine and whine and whine instead of enjoying the past 2 winning seasons that we had under Harbaugh. We've been suck for sooooooo long and whining for soooo long about our past teams and coaches and now we have a good coach and a great team and ya'll still whining and complaining instead of supporting our team, and enjoying the great success that were having rite now. Im a die hard niner myself and trust me i do sometimes question some of JH's calls but i do know how long we've been suck and been at the bottom of the nfl to just enjoy the success and just roll with it. Chill out folks, i know theres nothing wrong with stating your opinion but come on now, let the coaches coach, they know what they're doing and thats the reason why they're coaching and you're not. I know its sooo easy to sit behind your computer and say do this, do that, we should go this way or go that way but believe me, im a coach myself and its not as easy as you guys think. All im trying to say is stop whining and enjoy the season and leave the coaching to JH and gang. Lets support our team and our coach, it makes winning more enjoyable and more sweet. Especially after we beat the Packers this Sat. and then blowout Seattle at the Stick on the rematch at the NFCCG. Ya'll have a good night. Gooooooooo Ninerssss!!!!!
[ Edited by 808niner4lyphe on Jan 8, 2013 at 3:56 AM ]
Dang reading all of you so called faithful niner fans comments in here makes me sick....No wonder other fan bases calls us "whiners" is because of fans like you guys. Ya'll just whine and whine and whine instead of enjoying the past 2 winning seasons that we had under Harbaugh. We've been suck for sooooooo long and whining for soooo long about our past teams and coaches and now we have a good coach and a great team and ya'll still whining and complaining instead of supporting our team, and enjoying the great success that were having rite now. Im a die hard niner myself and trust me i do sometimes question some of JH's calls but i do know how long we've been suck and been at the bottom of the nfl to just enjoy the success and just roll with it. Chill out folks, i know theres nothing wrong with stating your opinion but come on now, let the coaches coach, they know what they're doing and thats the reason why they're coaching and you're not. I know its sooo easy to sit behind your computer and say do this, do that, we should go this way or go that way but believe me, im a coach myself and its not as easy as you guys think. All im trying to say is stop whining and enjoy the season and leave the coaching to JH and gang. Lets support our team and our coach, it makes winning more enjoyable and more sweet. Especially after we beat the Packers this Sat. and then blowout Seattle at the Stick on the rematch at the NFCCG. Ya'll have a good night. Gooooooooo Ninerssss!!!!!
[ Edited by 808niner4lyphe on Jan 8, 2013 at 3:55 AM ]
Sorry for the double post idk wat happened.
[ Edited by 808niner4lyphe on Jan 8, 2013 at 1:18 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
two loser kickers on the roster. a lose lose situation for us. good job coach. you should have stopped this nonsense and signed kaeding when you had the chance. what a f**king joke
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by 49erfaithful49:
akers under 40 with game on the line

cundiff over 40 with game on the line

Packers 24 Niners 23 3 seconds left, Niners have the ball at the Packer 26 yard line, and the FG attempt to win the game is kicked by____________________.

The one thing I worry about with Akers is I think he has a low projectory on his kicks this season, maybe that is some kind of compensation for his injury, but even FG's and extra points he makes come close to being blocked.

Akers attempts the kick, IT IS BLOCKED, but the stupid Packers pick it up and try to return it instead of falling on it, commotion ensues, Andy Lee strips the ball, Akers picks it up and hobbles down the field and laterals it to Goldson right before he is tackled, THE BAND IS ON THE FIELD, and Goldson scores the game winning TD. The end.

we win !!

Too bad Joe Starkey wouldn't be calling it.... and you forgot to implement:

"OWENS! OWENS!! OWENS!!! OWENS!!!!"

"What a bonanza!!!"
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Packers 24 Niners 23 3 seconds left, Niners have the ball at the Packer 26 yard line, and the FG attempt to win the game is kicked by____________________.

The one thing I worry about with Akers is I think he has a low projectory on his kicks this season, maybe that is some kind of compensation for his injury, but even FG's and extra points he makes come close to being blocked.

Akers attempts the kick, IT IS BLOCKED, but the stupid Packers pick it up and try to return it instead of falling on it, commotion ensues, Andy Lee strips the ball, Akers picks it up and hobbles down the field and laterals it to Goldson right before he is tackled, THE BAND IS ON THE FIELD, and Goldson scores the game winning TD. The end.

we win !!

Too bad Joe Starkey wouldn't be calling it.... and you forgot to implement:

"OWENS! OWENS!! OWENS!!! OWENS!!!!"

"What a bonanza!!!"
iWASATTHECATCH2

never heard that stadium get as loud as that one until the saints game , a lot of frustration was let go..now it's back..FK the Pack !!
seahawks just signed ryan longwell. those critical of going to cundiff, would you have prefered him?

Will Tukuafu will be the kicker
This whole kicking situation sure is a head scratcher.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
the fact they did not deal with this earlier in the year after the first rams game is a head scratcher,, the fact they did not sign keading is a head scratcher,, the fact they let it last this long is a head scratcher. the fact we may have two f**king kickers on the roster saturday is pathetic. i hope we can struggle through this and then go get a good rookie and f**k both of these losers that are trying out.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
the fact they did not deal with this earlier in the year after the first rams game is a head scratcher,, the fact they did not sign keading is a head scratcher,, the fact they let it last this long is a head scratcher. the fact we may have two f**king kickers on the roster saturday is pathetic. i hope we can struggle through this and then go get a good rookie and f**k both of these losers that are trying out.

Yea. This should have been dealt with at midseason, but now its just become a clusterf**k. I love harbaugh sometimes, but sometimes i just dont get it. He can be so decisive about certain decisions, but then so indecisive about others that really need a decisive decision.

Doesnt make alot of sense. If one struggles before the switch, thats still missed points regardless that you dont get back, and then your putting another horrible kicker in to switch and expect him to hit a game winner? Its rediculous logic. Just pick one and deal with it. Anything out of easy range where there is a ton of added pressure, either punt or go for it. Its not that difficult of a decision to be honest.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

rather go for it
Guess you didn't see how Cundiff was kicking before the Skins released him. I don't understand how Harbaugh could not find a better prospect than Cundiff.
Share 49ersWebzone