There are 231 users in the forums

Bring back Moss?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He has been a model citizen and great mentor. Is he what he was on the field no, but the intangibles that he brings to our offense alone are worth vet min. If he wants one more year, I hope we give it to him. He may have a storied past, but he has earned the right to exit on his terms.
Let Crabs step and be a leader, we need more production out of our wideouts. Let Randy retire already.
Originally posted by iohk:
Originally posted by GBNinerFan:
Originally posted by iohk:
Randy moss is on the niners because he loves weed and the lenient SF weed laws, seriously im not kidding. he will be back

For what they'd probably pay him, why not.

u think im kidding

Sooo we gotta fight the Broncos and Seahawks?
One more year at the Vet. minimum. His contributions as a part time player have been significant. Defense still adjust to him and he actually has been blocking. The 9ers still need to draft another WR in the first 4 rounds or get lucky later in the draft.
Id be all for him coming back. I think he retires after getting his ring this year though.
if the coaching staff believs he can still play for another 10 years, i would be all for it.
Yes for a couple of reasons: 1) Jenkins isn't ready yet; 2) WR injuries has been a problem late in the season. Plus, he's been a model player, no distractions, even complimented Kaep instead of throwing a tantrum...classy team player while on the Niners (complete opposite of Jacobs).
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I don't think he'll come back.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
absolutely! the leadership, mentorship and attitude he brings to the locker room can't be measured in salary.
I have no problem with that at all.

Especially if we can get a BIG quality receiver in the draft who can learn from Randy.

The playoffs will be pivotal here.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:
absolutely! the leadership, mentorship and attitude he brings to the locker room can't be measured in salary.

he has done nothing wrong this year and has proven everyone wrong who said he would be a cancer. Earlier in the year when I thought this was a super bowl team i was thinking he could get a ring and go out on top but now I would like to think if we fall a game shy again this year, he would be ok coming back. we are "hoping" mario will be one hundred per cent for next year, "thinking" they maybe bring kyle back and are "hoping" jenkins is worthy of his pick next year. lot of unknowns there so lots of good reasons to bring him back
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
No

he's washed up
Originally posted by boast:

I agree with this
I would have him back if he will play. He's been a good part of the team. We shall see.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
No

he's washed up
well he is a better second wide out than anyone we had last year at this point in time we need him esp since vernon is now playing the role of the invisible man
Share 49ersWebzone