The 12th Man

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by KaepernickFan:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Better be loud as f**k. No reason why we shouldn't be as loud if not louder then fans up in Seattle.

because in SF, you get kicked out for being too loud.

Really? Damn. Same thing happens at the Rams dome. (49ers are my 2nd team, weird I know) It's freaking lame as hell. Remember being at my first Rams game and had so many ppl, even the younger ppl telling me to sit down and stop being so loud. I'm like "are you f**king kidding me? You do know that this is a football game right? Not a freaking Broadway Musical." Can't stand ppl and "fans" like that smh.

anybody know the name of the new kickoff song?
Better be loud as f**k. No reason why we shouldn't be as loud if not louder then fans up in Seattle.

Really? Damn. Same thing happens at the Rams dome. (49ers are my 2nd team, weird I know) It's freaking lame as hell. Remember being at my first Rams game and had so many ppl, even the younger ppl telling me to sit down and stop being so loud. I'm like "are you f**king kidding me? You do know that this is a football game right? Not a freaking Broadway Musical." Can't stand ppl and "fans" like that smh.

You root for the Rams when they play the Niners?
Originally posted by 49amane:
Check it out mane, Ill be at home but to send positive vibes imma burn red a gold colored incense all day, Carry around my 49er nurf style football, If someone were to show up and ask me why i was carrying that around, i would say b***h, Im tryin to send vibes to candlestick, if they didnt get it I would have to kick them out, but with laces up so it would send vibes to akers, I would work out In the morning so I got my workout in and my players werent the only ones expending energy that day, i would rob a bank and donate it to people with bad hands to send good vibes to delanie and aj, I would f**k my girlfriend and accidently call her fran on purpose and then cheer alot when the game came on

Yo I was gonna do the same thing.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by CityKing415:

KO is still Tony Montana
KR is now Slow Down by Clyde Carson

KO is still Tony Montana

the KO was different the last couple games
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

oh, n/m then.

KO is still Tony Montana

I've been noticing Tony Montana being played around the league now.

oh, n/m then.
I liked Tony Montana better tho. the new song doesnt have a good beat.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I've been noticing Tony Montana being played around the league now.

I think Costanzo took it with him to the bears. But yea, I know i've heard it in other games. I even thought, "WTF! That's our song! "

I'll be there with my red painted face and devil horns and with my big sign yelling and screaming at the top of my lugs, super buzz!! :)
[ Edited by I_Saw_a_Fish on Jan 3, 2013 at 10:37 AM ]

lame.....
I hope seattle gets destroyed
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

You root for the Rams when they play the Niners?

Root for both teams actually. Even tho the Rams are my #1 team, it's hard as hell to root against my 9ers as well. So yea...I root for both when they face each other.
Share 49ersWebzone