LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

The 12th Man

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This thread only applies to Texas A&M and the Seahawks, btw.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
We don't pump in crowd noise like seattle, so we aren't going to be as loud as them.

maybe we should
Originally posted by susweel:
maybe we should

Beware of anything you do that could cause the game to go in our favor. They'll blame the refs and/or east coast media bias for rigging the game so they never win.

Angsty fanbase they are. The Linkin Park of the NFL.
[ Edited by Protoman on Jan 1, 2013 at 8:12 PM ]
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Huge advantage with it being a night game. Crowd is always much louder for those.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
I hope they designed our new stadium to be loud. Till then sneak in some of these.

It's possible they might find that with the metal detector search. lol
You may have to swallow it and wait for it to pass through at the game. (?)
Originally posted by VancouverNiner:
Wow, i just came on here to make this thread lol!

What i was gonna say was, im from canada and i watch the majority of games on tv (come down for a game 2-3 times a year got family in yhe bay)
Our stadium is never loud on tv, other stadiums are loud on tv ours just isnt.
I was at the NFCC game last year sitting in LR34 and it still didnt seem loud to me.

Mind you it will never be as loud as century link, ive been there and the way its designed, the crowd pretty much goes directly up and yells down onto the field oppoed to most stadiums which go wide opposed to up... Getting to your seat upstairs at century link is a hell of a walk. Ur screwed if ur high up and have to take a piss lol.

What im getting at is, however we do it, we HAVE to get the stick rockin'... Stomp ur feet, clap your hands, smack the bald dudes head sitting next to you if you have to... LETS GET LOUD!

The stick got loud during the season. It was loud during the NFCC game, too.
We have the weakest home field advantage in the league...
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Last year's Playoff game against the Saints was the loudest game I've ever been to at the Stick. I expect the same this year.

Yeah, the Saints game was insane, but the Giants game was a joke, people were sort of meek because they implanted all those undercover cops in the stands posing as Giants fans, cause some family of Saints fans got butt-hurt over some guy flashing them in the parking lot.
Originally posted by jays9ers:

jacksonville and carolina says
Originally posted by pdizo916:

even the jags pack their stadium as awful as they are

still louder than the stick

I'm going with my girlfriend and my brother and his wife. I'll be acting a fool dancing and getting loud.
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by 49amane:
Check it out mane, Ill be at home but to send positive vibes imma burn red a gold colored incense all day, Carry around my 49er nurf style football, If someone were to show up and ask me why i was carrying that around, i would say b***h, Im tryin to send vibes to candlestick, if they didnt get it I would have to kick them out, but with laces up so it would send vibes to akers, I would work out In the morning so I got my workout in and my players werent the only ones expending energy that day, i would rob a bank and donate it to people with bad hands to send good vibes to delanie and aj, I would f**k my girlfriend and accidently call her fran on purpose and then cheer alot when the game came on

This is what he do.

This is true dedication.

he trippy mane
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by Ballistic:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

even the jags pack their stadium as awful as they are

still louder than the stick
not really

Jags put tarps on the upper decks. Sorry Ballistic, but you're wrong here.

Originally posted by susweel:
We don't pump in crowd noise like seattle, so we aren't going to be as loud as them.

maybe we should

the shape of the stadium helps amplify the crowd noise in seattle.
I live in rochester,ny 1 hour from buffalo. Fan since85 . Made it to the stick this year , Opening day against the Lions . I stood up and screamed my a%$^ off. Drank JACK AND COKE in the extra point before the game, think thats what it was called ?

Sat in upper box sec 26 row 2 , Mint seats 49er sideline on the 30. I stood up and yelled and peeps told me to sit down. Are u kidding me ? Came 2800 miles to the stick to see my childhood team ( seen niners 2 times in buffalo ) NOBODYS telling me to sit down.

I will be in my basement man cave , with my Red and Gold on..... Drinkin JACK and eating venison sausage ,(yes i kill dear and i eat them ) (but i do like wine and cheese too. cutting it with my BUCK knife and roarin at the tv.

GO 49ERS !
[ Edited by redrazer45 on Jan 2, 2013 at 3:28 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone