There are 60 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Anyone got the video of Alex Smith coming in and getting cheered against Cardinals?

Originally posted by titan:
I think his Rookie Contract is thanks enough. He was not mistreated in SF, he was booed and cheered just like any player on the team based on their performance, it's just too bad he got more boos than cheers.

Nolan mistreated his arm...
Just wanted to say, I get down on our fanbase at times....especially when you come to the zone it seems like we tend to be overly critical of our players.

I was really proud of our crowd for how they treated Alex in what could be his last on field appearance. Even if he didnt always garner our respect with his play, his contribution to this franchise, with grace and leadership was really something to respect.
The standing ovation was FIRST CLASS!
I have a feeling A Smith will be a Tardinal next year.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Juniorminime:

it would be a good place for him in my opinion.
If I were him, I'd of flipped off the crowd.
Originally posted by cciowa:

behind that online and the way he holds the ball forever he'd get killed
Originally posted by susweel:

IF it happens, care to make a friendly wager that he has equal or less sacks than he had with us in a season's span?
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by susweel:

IF it happens, care to make a friendly wager that he has equal or less sacks than he had with us in a season's span?

sure IF it happens we can make that bet.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
If I were him, I'd of flipped off the crowd.

LOL.

Whatever happened to cheering good play, and booing bad play? That's how it used to work at least. But its "classless" to boo an underperforming player now. I don't get it.

I know you are probably kidding, but Alex has no right to flip off the crowd. How the SF fans treated Alex is exponentially nicer than how he would have been treated elsewhere, and you know it.

nah i think reid wants kolb, but if alex becomes are tard that would make them really dangerous, someone who can take care of the ball with their running game and larry fitz, they would an oline away from being a really dangerous team.

why does everyone keep saying that? we are deciding where he goes and we would not trade him to a division rival.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by titan:
I think his Rookie Contract is thanks enough. He was not mistreated in SF, he was booed and cheered just like any player on the team based on their performance, it's just too bad he got more boos than cheers.

Nolan mistreated his arm...

Totally agree here. IMO that injury lingured on over a couple a seasons and caused him to lose his accurracy and possibly arm strength.
We'll never really know. Wish him luck with his next team.
Its Funny the 49ers Cheer for Alex But They dont Give Respect to Colin Keapernick for Beating the cardinals to win the Divison Fake ass Fans I Swear
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

why does everyone keep saying that? we are deciding where he goes and we would not trade him to a division rival.

I think if Norv Turner goes to a team that needs a QB, Alex links back up with him.