There are 160 users in the forums

Colin Kaepernick Highlight video...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Nice f**king video man...real nice. Got me pumped for the playoffs. As fans we need to bring the noise so f**king loud come January 12th.

To me the nicest throw was at like 2:30 of the video in the Saints game. Went through his progression, nice setup in the pocket and delivered a sweet pass to Delanie across the middle.

That being said, Delanie is huge come playoff time. This doot need to step his f**king game up. He is the key to me to picking up the slack for the loss of Manningham and Williams.
MARVILOUS!
he's so poised for a young quarterback.
what if kaepernick sucks in the playoffs and we lose our home game? I have a couple comments

I know this is speculation and no one wants to hear about possibly losing BUT.. The switch was made because jim thought kaep was ready, right or wrong. Who should take the hit JIm or Kaep. and I personally will be mad, im getting mad just talking about it because wtf have they done to our offense, should have stayed the same with kaep and it has changed in a negative way.
Originally posted by 49amane:
what if kaepernick sucks in the playoffs and we lose our home game? I have a couple comments

I know this is speculation and no one wants to hear about possibly losing BUT.. The switch was made because jim thought kaep was ready, right or wrong. Who should take the hit JIm or Kaep. and I personally will be mad, im getting mad just talking about it because wtf have they done to our offense, should have stayed the same with kaep and it has changed in a negative way.

This is WELL covered territory in other threads.
Originally posted by 49amane:

lol wut

p.s. Just watched the video again. If we had manningham and williams this passing attack would be nasty! Hopefully Jenkins gets going in the playoffs.
[ Edited by fister30 on Jan 1, 2013 at 6:56 PM ]
ok how many times have we gone three and out inthe past two years on our opening drive? well once i saw with kaep

sorry i brought this up in here
The next 49er game should start with this video as an intro. Just watched Marvin's youtube channel. I forgot how good that draft is turning out. Goodness, Aldon Smith, Kap, Hunter, Culliver, Kilgore...
[ Edited by fister30 on Jan 1, 2013 at 7:33 PM ]
Kap's run against Boise was almost identical to his run against the dolphins.

Originally posted by SportsFan:
Nice f**king video man...real nice. Got me pumped for the playoffs. As fans we need to bring the noise so f**king loud come January 12th.

To me the nicest throw was at like 2:30 of the video in the Saints game. Went through his progression, nice setup in the pocket and delivered a sweet pass to Delanie across the middle.

That being said, Delanie is huge come playoff time. This doot need to step his f**king game up. He is the key to me to picking up the slack for the loss of Manningham and Williams.

Yeah, last year we didn't get him back until the Giants game (broken jaw), and he still wasn't 100% then! :( -f**king Seahawks, they just f**king injure all our players in their house.
The thing that stands out to me is he throws open/hits receivers in stride nearly every time and give them a chance for YAC. So sweet. Then you see him run; designed or otherwise, and then you see him as a classic, well almost classic; pocket passer. It's gonna be heela fun to watch hims over the years knowing that we have seen is only 7 starts! HooWee...GO Niners, Go Kap!
[ Edited by Bali-Niner on Jan 1, 2013 at 9:08 PM ]
Good shi* can't wait too see what happens these next 2 sundays
Defensive highlights???
WOW!

That was absolutely titillating.
Share 49ersWebzone