LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 285 users in the forums

Kaep/Crabtree/LMJ-Gore-Hunter Combo

Shop Find 49ers gear online
With this Oline and a terrific TE in Vernon, I can't wait for this offense to start clicking. Great offenses have always had a triple threat and these three (individuals or groups) have the face of a top tier offense.

I know it's too soon to ask to see it this season but I don't remember seeing a threatening trio for this team like this in awhile.
I'm really happy about LMJ, looks like he's getting better and better every week and I think he'll play the x-factor in the playoffs!
Originally posted by verb1der:
I'm really happy about LMJ, looks like he's getting better and better every week and I think he'll play the x-factor in the playoffs!

That would be huge if he can become that. LMJ's play at least for me takes the sting out of losing Hunter a little bit. Hopefully we"ll continue to increase his reps come 2 weeks from now. More carries the better.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
yes at first i thought jenkins was a good pick and this guy was a bust,, what a turnaround. he is a life saver. props to dixon to as he has quietly done his job when called on. i really do not think we have to get any running backs for next year. maybe draft gores replacement after next year
Originally posted by KaepernickFan:

That would be huge if he can become that. LMJ's play at least for me takes the sting out of losing Hunter a little bit. Hopefully we"ll continue to increase his reps come 2 weeks from now. More carries the better.

Not only his reps on offense, his return skills alone can be a game changer at any given return, just like the Pats game. That was crucial!
Hope all of these guys come up big in da playoffs!
LMJ really is starting to get into a rhythm.

Now's the time for it to all come together.

GO NINERS!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Our RB future looks bright. Even if Gire decides to hang em up.
And Crabtree is looking like a Dez Bryant that knows how to catch.
[ Edited by YoungWifey on Dec 31, 2012 at 9:56 AM ]
I would still like to see one more WR. I know Manningham is comming back next year, but there is no certainty to what he will be like post recovery, and Moss though he is a great piece to have from a leadership standpoint isnt what he was on field. Plus factor in Jenkins looks like a long term project....I want one more blue chip reciever either a legit burner or a big bodied red zone target to really bring this whole thing together.

Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
I would still like to see one more WR. I know Manningham is comming back next year, but there is no certainty to what he will be like post recovery, and Moss though he is a great piece to have from a leadership standpoint isnt what he was on field. Plus factor in Jenkins looks like a long term project....I want one more blue chip reciever either a legit burner or a big bodied red zone target to really bring this whole thing together.

I think moss has done well. All of his drops were bombs in the endzone that should have been defensive passing interference.
Excited for all these guys to be healthy together and getting some chemistry
The future of the 49ers offense appears to be bright, and the future is now. We have a window that is open right now and we need to go through it.
How long do we have crabtree for and do you think well resign him?
I'll take some fries and a chocolate shake with that
Share 49ersWebzone