There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Cowboy Has Partially Torn Tricep

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Fundamental breakdown in our assistance coaching. What technique are they showing these guys in that 2 players get the same injury trying the same move?

lol, its football man injuries happen. muscles and tendons just give out sometimes.
of course sus is right. no need to read anything into this just cuz we are super pissed and super screwed right now

I kind of already expected something like this because that dude dont come out of the game unless its something serious. Its gonna be harder but I think they can manage.
Partially torn could mean a whole range of severity. I'll hold out hope that he will be ready to go in 3 to 4 weeks
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Man...this AZ game is NOT worth any more injuries. Bench the key starters. I'm pretty sure our f**king practice squad can beat Arizona. Why risk it?

we have to make sure we can beat them first. if we screw around with the cards like we did with miami, we will not win any playofff games

Make sure we can beat them? LOL I'm pretty sure we can beat them regardless of who is playing QB, DE, LB, etc. Our 2004 squad would give the Cards a run for their money.
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Partially torn could mean a whole range of severity. I'll hold out hope that he will be ready to go in 3 to 4 weeks

why even risk further damage, he won't be full strength no matter what, he should get the operation started already.
Did this happen on one of the 30+ plays over the average amount the defense play that night?
This injury is worse then Kap getting hurt, seriously. F**k...
Originally posted by sacniner:
This injury is worse then Kap getting hurt, seriously. F**k...

This is way, way, worse than Kap getting hurt. Way worse than Alex Smith, or any other player on this team getting hurt.
Justin Smith was a big part of our defense, but the team can't use that as an excuse. It's a TEAM game and I still think this TEAM can still win the Superbowl.
Originally posted by NinerTeam:
Justin Smith was a big part of our defense, but the team can't use that as an excuse. It's a TEAM game and I still think this TEAM can still win the Superbowl.

this
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i like our team but i think we will not be playing in 3 or 4 weeks. with no justin i barely give us a chance to win a first round game at home. a bye would lift my spirits but every f**king time we want someone to help us, it does not happen
Even if he's gonna play thru it.. Idk how good a 1 arm Justin smith will be
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

why even risk further damage, he won't be full strength no matter what, he should get the operation started already.

Cause he is Justin Smith. Suggs has the same type of injury and is trying to play through it. Rest this weekend, win, hopefully get lucky and get the 2nd seed. That gives him 4 weeks worth of rest.
watch crabtree get hurt next, geezus
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Even if he's gonna play thru it.. Idk how good a 1 arm Justin smith will be

A beast .. that is how good.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by NinerTeam:

this

This. And we need to blitz more now.