There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 pro bowlers

This team has come a long way.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by matt49er:
Wow nine pro bowlers and eight alternates, amazing! good chance Brian Jennings ends up doing the long snapping also. I'm sure at least a couple of these alternates end up making it due to injuries or players in the SB (hope none make it because we are in the SB obviously) I wish Brooks make it, would be cool to see all 4 of our LBs go. Really says something that with only 2 ILBs both our boys are going.

In addition, Boone, OLB Ahmad Brooks, OT Anthony Davis, TE Vernon Davis, C Jonathan Goodwin, P Andy Lee, CB Carlos Rogers and special teamer C.J. Spillman were named Pro Bowl alternates.

-- Matt Barrows

Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/12/-49ers-make-pro-bowl.html#storylink=cpy
17 count them 17. In my opinion says the coaching staff is the weak link right now down the stretch.

I agree they are not perfect but since JH and company arrived this team has gone 24-8-1 that's pretty impressive in my book
Bam Davis ‏@AnthonyDavis76
Reflecting back idk why i would expect the same dudes i try to destroy while talking s**t to them would want to vote for me. lol
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
I don't care about pro bowlers--all I care about is winning Super Bowls!!!

i agreed it.. Pro Bowlers is not serious for plays and chill to play... did u nocited it? I wanted the 49ers must go to Super Bowls for championship cuz very important and big celebration for big party.. u know...

Originally posted by Jcool:
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

Wow ... Incredible display of Niners' depth -- 9 guys make the NFC team, another 8 are alternates. That's nearly one-third of the roster.

The 49ers and Seahawks are so loaded with talent it's amazing. Should be a fun rivalry for a few years.
Originally posted by RussellWilson:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

Wow ... Incredible display of Niners' depth -- 9 guys make the NFC team, another 8 are alternates. That's nearly one-third of the roster.

The 49ers and Seahawks are so loaded with talent it's amazing. Should be a fun rivalry for a few years.

Please don't group our 17 guys with your 3 1/2.
Still not sure how Staley makes the cut. But Bowman and Willis in the middle is straight SICK. Dashon...........PAY THE MAN!!!
Rogers and VD alternates ? Brown or Culliver maybe Crabs? snub
Lot of Pro Bowlers, considering what just happened in Seattle. I wish the NFL would do away with the popularity contest aspect of Pro Bowl voting.
How the hell is Andy Lee not a starter???
Originally posted by RolandDeschain:
Lot of Pro Bowlers, considering what just happened in Seattle. I wish the NFL would do away with the popularity contest aspect of Pro Bowl voting.

and what? start putting all those players that are cheating???? your team will be in there!
I feel Rogers has really regressed in comparison to last year

got smoked all game vs Seattle last wk
Originally posted by Ballistic:
I feel Rogers has really regressed in comparison to last year

got smoked all game vs Seattle last wk

no doubt
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
no doubt

glad I'm not the only one, it's a glaring flaw in the secondary IMO
Big changes from a couple of seasons ago when we were just known for Gore and Willis. Congrats to the Pro Bowlers and alternates.