LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

What loss/tie this season you're the most p.ssed off ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What loss/tie this season you're the most p.ssed off ?

I'm assuming we win vs cardinals
Although our game at seattle is the most lopsided and recent loss, i'm still mad at the rams tie.
We spotted those guys 14 points at home against an average (at best) opponent.
That's the game that costed us the number two seed
rams loss---it was handed to them on a silver platter
Originally posted by hofer36:
rams loss---it was handed to them on a silver platter

This ^^^^^^ Worst play of the year was the stupid pitchout to Ginn. Should have never happened!!!! No excuse for losing this game instead of horrible coaching. It's costing us now. The division should have been locked up after the NE game but no!!!!!!!!!!

That play still haunts us.
Seahawks! We needed that win bad!
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Rams loss, Despite the stupid pitch toss, Akers had a chance AGAIN! to redeem himself for the tie and still shanked it
The first game against the Rams came out to a tie because of the concussion to Smith and having Kaep to take over cold. But the second game that resulted in a lost was inexcusable. We lost 1 game more than we should because of the qb change. Not sure that we won more than we should because of it at all.

Plus the change in offensive philosophy in the last 3rd of the season seems to affect the guys on offense too. Now the injuries to receivers are worrisome too.
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Seahawks! We needed that win bad!

Yup. They came out and wanted it more than we did.
I don't know if it is because the loss was so recent, but I would say this loss to the Seahawks for a few reasons:

1) their fans came here and ran their mouths about how they were better ever since the first game
2) it was a nationally televised beat down
3) yet again, the niners were beat at their own game
4) I can't believe the amount of holding that went uncalled for that team again. Sherman plays like Bruce Bowen used to in the NBA, and their line was mugging Aldon Smith the whole game.

*for the record, I don't think uncalled penalties is why we lost, but I think it kept the team from competing. Our red zone offense/defense is the reason for the loss.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
the two defeats at the hands of the rams, yes i know the score of the first game... there was no way we should have lost those games, no way we should have been screwed twice on a fake punt, no way we should have missed field goals.. the reason we are in a spot where we have to root for the poopy vikings is because we did not take care of a team that is a bit above average,, and then to see the f**king jets beat the rams in the dome just made me postal
Seahawks and giants

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
I don't know if it is because the loss was so recent, but I would say this loss to the Seahawks for a few reasons:

1) their fans came here and ran their mouths about how they were better ever since the first game
4) I can't believe the amount of holding that went uncalled for that team again. Sherman plays like Bruce Bowen used to in the NBA, and their line was mugging Aldon Smith the whole game.

*for the record, I don't think uncalled penalties is why we lost, but I think it kept the team from competing. Our red zone offense/defense is the reason for the loss.
god, i am sick of our own fans sound like other teams whiny fan base b***hing about the refs,,,, we were f**king scared and intimidated sunday, I hate to say it but it was true,, we were clueless and dickless sunday night,, the second touchdown they scored saw four of our guys standing around looking like dummies as the guy waltzed into the end zone. it was our own "effort" that caused us to lose to seattle
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
The first game against the Rams came out to a tie because of the concussion to Smith and having Kaep to take over cold. But the second game that resulted in a lost was inexcusable. We lost 1 game more than we should because of the qb change. Not sure that we won more than we should because of it at all.

Plus the change in offensive philosophy in the last 3rd of the season seems to affect the guys on offense too. Now the injuries to receivers are worrisome too.
This just pisses me off if you have to change you offense for one guy then that guy is not ready. I lay anything less than making NFC championship game on Harbaugh. He is asking the rest of his offense to change late in the season for one guy and asking Roman to learn and call a new offense also and it is not working. The defense and special teams in both the Saints and Patriots games put us in such great spot most of the game including 2 score at New orleans, they also played well against rams but our offense was crappy. Against Seatle the Defense didn't have it and the offense could not put the team on its back and win it.
Originally posted by cciowa:

god, i am sick of our own fans sound like other teams whiny fan base b***hing about the refs,,,, we were f**king scared and intimidated sunday, I hate to say it but it was true,, we were clueless and dickless sunday night,, the second touchdown they scored saw four of our guys standing around looking like dummies as the guy waltzed into the end zone. it was our own "effort" that caused us to lose to seattle

Again, I said its not the reason we lost, but it certainly didnt help. Watch Crabtree's long reception. Watch the deep ball to Moss. Watch Aldon Smith. If you watch the replays I don't know how you can't at least acknowledge that it played a part. I also said that our own red zone troubles were the biggest reason we lost. Both the offense and defense were terrible in the red zone.
The Rams loss... If you rewatch that game it is the only game that should have been won. Seattle, Minnesota and the Giants beat us bad and we had no chance in those games. They were all better that day and we looked out of sync. Even the Rams tie, we looked slow but took a hit with Alex getting knocked out and Kaep coming in cold. The 2nd Rams game we had the game under control... we should have won. Too many stupid mistakes in the last couple of minutes.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Again, I said its not the reason we lost, but it certainly didnt help. Watch Crabtree's long reception. Watch the deep ball to Moss. Watch Aldon Smith. If you watch the replays I don't know how you can't at least acknowledge that it played a part. I also said that our own red zone troubles were the biggest reason we lost. Both the offense and defense were terrible in the red zone.
i understand and i know there were some bad calls or non calls but when a team loses, i believe it is not the fault of any one player or the refs, well the seattle green bay game is an exception I believe if you are a truly elite team, you should be able to rise above factors that are not in your control, like how the refs are calling the game or how loud the other teams fans are
Share 49ersWebzone