LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 260 users in the forums

Anyone hear about VDs concussion yet?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
VD is overrated anyway who cares besides Crabs is turning out to be a pretty good receiver and I think your gonna see way more of Moss in the playoff's
I rather have him in the playoffs.

Save him til then.
Was he even on the team the last 6 weeks?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Was he even on the team the last 6 weeks?

Couldn't tell
Originally posted by Niner_Fan:
VD is overrated anyway who cares besides Crabs is turning out to be a pretty good receiver and I think your gonna see way more of Moss in the playoff's

Originally posted by Niner_Fan:

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Report: Vernon Davis "should be available" for Week 17

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/25/report-vernon-davis-should-be-available-for-week-17/

dont buy it for a second, not this early in the week. It was the same way with Justin this past week. In my book he isn't playing until he passes the test on game day.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/29/vernon-davis-not-optimistic-about-playing-sunday/

I will just quote myself and say I told you so to anyone who thought Vernon was going to play tomorrow when it it is much more likely that we will be playing in the wild card round so he needs all the rest he can get and on the outside chance the Vikes beat the Packers Vernon will come back off 3 weeks worth of rest.

Also my 2 cents, had any other player been hit like Chancellor hit VD he would've been fined but the NFL is well aware that even if Kaepernick under threw VD that he routinely jumps when he catches the ball thus knowingly putting himself in harms way.

Share 49ersWebzone