There are 225 users in the forums

Catch-all postgame overreaction thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Rub your weenie for Tolzienie!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
HARBAUGH IS THE WORST COACH EVER
Seahawk fan here.

I don't think you guys have too much to worry about, you have a solid team that had a young QB playing at an overwhelming stadium. If you haven't been to Qwest field then I recommend you go, it is an awesome experience to have as a football stadium, and until a qb has played there.... they aren't ready.

The Seahawks are the hottest team in football, and the 49ers just beat one of the best teams in football at their house. They were due for a dissapointing loss.

I wanted Kaepernick for the Seahawks when he was drafted, I felt like he was a winner, and an athletic freak. He will win you games, but he is no Russell Wilson. Wilson hasn't played like a rookie in 8 weeks, he is a consummate professional and puts more work in than any Seahawk ever has.

I told my dad before the game "The 49ers are the best team in the NFL" and I still believe that. That being said, the Seahawks can BEAT any team in the NFL. The 49ers are a great team, but the Seahawks when playing up to what they can do, are better. That said, the Seahawks are young, and if the 49ers are going to win the Superbowl, it needs to be this year. The Seahawks are getting ready.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SilNWest:
Seahawk fan here.

I don't think you guys have too much to worry about, you have a solid team that had a young QB playing at an overwhelming stadium. If you haven't been to Qwest field then I recommend you go, it is an awesome experience to have as a football stadium, and until a qb has played there.... they aren't ready.

The Seahawks are the hottest team in football, and the 49ers just beat one of the best teams in football at their house. They were due for a dissapointing loss.

I wanted Kaepernick for the Seahawks when he was drafted, I felt like he was a winner, and an athletic freak. He will win you games, but he is no Russell Wilson. Wilson hasn't played like a rookie in 8 weeks, he is a consummate professional and puts more work in than any Seahawk ever has.

I told my dad before the game "The 49ers are the best team in the NFL" and I still believe that. That being said, the Seahawks can BEAT any team in the NFL. The 49ers are a great team, but the Seahawks when playing up to what they can do, are better. That said, the Seahawks are young, and if the 49ers are going to win the Superbowl, it needs to be this year. The Seahawks are getting ready.

Wilson throws such a nice ball. Tear drops it in there especially on deep throws. He knows exactly when to put air under it and when to put some zip.

Kaep doesn't have that.
He lazers throws all over the field and he's got to learn when that is appropriate and when its not.

Wilson's escapability is amazing and he still manages to keep his eyes down field.
Dude is good.

And I hate him.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Seahawk fan here.

Wilson throws such a nice ball. Tear drops it in there especially on deep throws. He knows exactly when to put air under it and when to put some zip.

Kaep doesn't have that.
He lazers throws all over the field and he's got to learn when that is appropriate and when its not.

Wilson's escapability is amazing and he still manages to keep his eyes down field.
Dude is good.

And I hate him.

wilson plays more of a role of game manager, they dont go out and have to have him throw 35 times a game, but rather pound the rock with a very good back in lynch just what is needed...like the niners used to do
Seahawk fan here.

Kaep doesn't have that.

Dude is good.

And I hate him.

Yeah this is going to be a tough rivalry for years to come

Why the hell didn't we have Bowman or Willis spy him?
maybe there is something to what one poster said eaarlier about niners not wanting to allow smith to get 7 more attempts to qualify for passing title...i mean if you have some young qb you are banking the season on, why do you expose him to possible injury in a game that is already lost

of course if smith came in and moved the team that might open a can of worms harbaugh wouldnt want to deal with

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

that was my overreaction
Haha people in niner land need to chill. Great post BTW- the Seahawks keep being very consistent with what I like to call " breathing down our back plays" every defensive back gets away with PI and holding they did it here and they did it in SF. Plus you could have called holding on almost every down - poor Aldon smith man... Anyways Pete caroll got the better of us tonight but just wait till we see that pig in the playoffs .

I think we will go out next week and make a statement -
This game wasn't just on CK it was everyone that basically sucked
Injuries, weather, crowd noise, and refs
Time to put this game behind us and focus on beating the cards !

Kaep doesn't have that.

Dude is good.

And I hate him.

Kaep will learn, I have confidence in his ability... and I hate him. I'm one of those strange fans. My best friends are 49ers and cowboys fans, so i root for both teams a little bit, but my parents were Seahawks fans, and that was the team that stuck with me. (it was the 2004 season that I injured my knee in high school and started watching the NFL) I wanted Kaepernick so bad that I sent a mass text before the draft that "The Seattle Seahawks select Colin Kaepernick with the 22nd pick"... and then it didn't happen and I was immensely disappointed.

I then fell in love with Wilson before the 12' draft, and the rest is history. The 49ers have a 2 year window IMO to win a superbowl... but it won't be easy. The Seahawks are a top 5 team, but if the 9er's can win before their defense gets too old they can win the another superbowl.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJJJJJJJJJJJFFFFFFFFFFFFFKXXXXXXXXXXKZZZZZZZZZPPPPPPPPPMNagggggggggghHAGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

okay feels better to have that off my chest.
[ Edited by ninermedic on Dec 24, 2012 at 1:04 AM ]
Well, at least Jim didn't say this: "Tell Pete Carroll thank you very much for kicking our tails," Singletary said, via the Seattle Times. "It was good medicine, and we're going to take it."
Originally posted by 49ermark:
Haha people in niner land need to chill. Great post BTW- the Seahawks keep being very consistent with what I like to call " breathing down our back plays" every defensive back gets away with PI and holding they did it here and they did it in SF. Plus you could have called holding on almost every down - poor Aldon smith man... Anyways Pete caroll got the better of us tonight but just wait till we see that pig in the playoffs .

I think we will go out next week and make a statement -
This game wasn't just on CK it was everyone that basically sucked
Injuries, weather, crowd noise, and refs
Time to put this game behind us and focus on beating the cards !

Talk about the absence of holding calls when it comes to the Seahawks vs the 9ers.

Kaep doesn't have that.

Dude is good.

And I hate him.
Well, Kaep put far too much air under the ball on which Davis got blasted. That might be the exception to the rule though. He does usually fire the ball in there, and Davis wishes he had zipped that one in more.
Share 49ersWebzone