There are 214 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Are we overrated???

Are we overrated???

what you think?
We are poorly coached
We have too many off games.
Injuries are really piling up. Unless we win next week and Cowboy and Manningham get back it doesn't look good. Gotta pray Green Bay loses to the Vikes...
No, just inconsistent.
Chris Culliver has taken steps back recently..
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
No, just inconsistent.

The questions is, what is causing this inconsistancy? Last year they had a steadiness they don't have this year. Something feels like it is missing, but I can't seem to put my finger on it. They don't seem to have the consistent level of energy and execution that they need to be real Superbowl team....
injuries...i think we are good enough to win it all...the fact that last year going 13-3 and this year getting 10 or more wins tells me we are not overated and no fluke
Originally posted by barrymartin:
The questions is, what is causing this inconsistancy? Last year they had a steadiness they don't have this year. Something feels like it is missing, but I can't seem to put my finger on it. They don't seem to have the consistent level of energy and execution that they need to be real Superbowl team....

QB change midseason
has anyone overcome us and beaten us when were are having a "good" all around game...the only one i can think of is the loss to the cowboys
No, just inconsistent.

That's coaching
We've had nothing but conservative coaches year after year. What kind of a team do we have that can't come back from a two TD deficit? Are we over rated? I would say yes.
season is over

one and done

mayans were right
We are overrated big time with Kaepernick. this team is build to play the slow paced dink & dunk game that Alex provides. With Kaep in, our defense doesnt get the 6+ minutes they need to rest, and they get exhausted because we dont sub.

Our offence is trying to forcefully be high powered and we just arent that kind of team. The square doesnt fit into the triangle.
Originally posted by barrymartin:
No, just inconsistent.

We stayed healthy last season, a lot easier schedule, barley beat rams and hawks on the road too, we seemed to have more fight though your right, kept all games close even in losses, we are injured and very inconsistant this year, probably win wild card then lose in divisional