LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

time for alex to get his job back...kaep cant beat our division teams

Shop Find 49ers gear online
How many points did smith score against the seahawks?
  • Jiks
The offense we ran with Alex was just a better offense. Seattle did to us today what we used to do to teams. Run the ball. Short accurate passes. YAC. Maintain TOP. We are no longer that team. We were just starting to get stable with Alex. Now we are in complete chaos.
Originally posted by xx49erfanxx:
The offense is pretty simply now,have noidea how you could make any simpler .

could already imagine roman telling kaep... " ok randy is gonna go deep and crabs is gonna block, just run around till randy is open... BOOM td"
colin has played the toughest games of the season...tonight sucked, but i think if we went 1-1 against pats and seahawks we are still legit...the d needs some rest though dam!!!
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
maybe kaep should play defense a little better so he wouldnt have to throw all game long to catch up. this was a total team loss combined with s**tty officiating and dirty ass seahawks players knowing what they can get away with. they held and hit late all game long. we lost but i hope we see them again in the playoffs. f**k the seahawks

Maybe if the offense could stay on the field and give the defense a rest??
Not Kap's fault the defense played like crap, and gave up s**t ton yardage. Or Not Kap's fault Akers kick got blocked. Kap needs time to develop. He will be better than Alex Smith very soon.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
The offense we ran with Alex was just a better offense. Seattle did to us today what we used to do to teams. Run the ball. Short accurate passes. YAC. Maintain TOP. We are no longer that team. We were just starting to get stable with Alex. Now we are in complete chaos.

But Kap passes the eyeball test!!!
I wont lie, during all my frustration tonight i thought about the thread title here, how Kaep has lost or tied against the division opponents, the games where we need slug fests to win and a lot of short completions and Gore taking care of the rock, i didnt like how we came out bombing hte ball downfield, if it works who knows maybe Kaep gets his mojo going and we win.

Although the style of play that got us 4 quick strike throwing TD's VS the Patriots probably doesn't happen either if Alex is in, but the team is going through changes big time with injuries and getting used to playing witha new QB. I started to see that ice water in his veins in the second half but several drives ended very badly with Rio's injury fumble, the INT right to sherman just like Alex did in the previous game trying to throw to Moss way late and way covered.

So much bad. Just have a great holidayt niner fans. This thread is proabbly locked before i press post reply
Lol Alex wouldn't have beat Seattle either.

There legit

Enough is enough
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:
How many points did smith score against the seahawks?

At home none the less

Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Not Kap's fault the defense played like crap, and gave up s**t ton yardage. Or Not Kap's fault Akers kick got blocked. Kap needs time to develop. He will be better than Alex Smith very soon.

i blame play calling
Originally posted by ronin1387:
colin has played the toughest games of the season...tonight sucked, but i think if we went 1-1 against pats and seahawks we are still legit...the d needs some rest though dam!!!

Pats D sucks tho!
our D needs to get back to where it was so we can take some mistakes on offense.....ALL OFFENSES make mistakes...our D is without a doubt good enough...running game needs to get back to where it was with alex smith though jeez!!
Originally posted by MSteitz468:
Alex can at least beat the other teams in our division's

Yeah, because Kaep gave up 42 points.... SMH!
i blame play calling
Does that Kap isn't ready for the full playbook?
Share 49ersWebzone