LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 623 users in the forums

did niners draft the wrong jenkins?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
who cares, they're both black
The Staff has shown an ability to bring players along at the right time -- Culliver, Bowman, Aldon, Boone, Kap, LMJ, etc.

When AJ is ready, he'll be ready and a regular contributor after that
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
great thread
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
who cares, they're both black

I KNOW you didn't say nothing bad about Ms. Jenkins

Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by CityKing415:
yes.

no.
maybe
WAYYYYYYYYYYYY to early to know.

AJ will be excellent when he's ready to step in. My guess is next season or some spot duty in the playoffs.
janoris jenkins sucked when he played us
Originally posted by susweel:
great thread

This
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
janoris jenkins sucked when he played us

he scored a td
on a brighter note, related in a way, niners can thank their lucky stars rams didnt trade bradford and take RGIII---i dont think they will make up the difference with the picks they got from skins, cause rgiii is that good

whats funny is that i wanted janoris jenkins and i was in class during the draft and another 49er fan in the class was following the draft on his computer and he told me that we drafted "jenkins" so that whole night i thought we had janoris. i dont even remember seeing aj in any mock drafts or big boards
I would have preferred to have seen them take Kendall Reyes, especially for tonight, this team is woefully thin in terms of depth at key positions on defense.
Well, he'll being seeing action for the rest of the year. However long that may be
We need Jenkins for sure now
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
The Staff has shown an ability to bring players along at the right time -- Culliver, Bowman, Aldon, Boone, Kap, LMJ, etc.

When AJ is ready, he'll be ready and a regular contributor after that

Would have been nice to have a player that could have already been a regular contributor....like tonight.
Share 49ersWebzone