LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

did niners draft the wrong jenkins?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
janoris jenkiins right now is better than carlos rogers--rogers was exposed tonite
Originally posted by hofer36:
janoris jenkiins right now is better than carlos rogers--rogers was exposed tonite

rogers has been exposed ever since that NFCCG last season...

He sucks.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by hofer36:

rogers has been exposed ever since that NFCCG last season...

He sucks.

Brown and Culliver also very bipolar
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
lulz the following people now suck:

Kap
Moss
Crabs
Manningham
Gore
LMJ
Entire O line
VD
Willis
Aldon
Bowman
Brooks
Entire Dline
Whitner
Dashon
Rogers
Brown
Culliver
Harbaugh
Jed
Baalke
Does it matter? We have who we have and that's it. AJ has to suit up now and step up or his career is going to be over before its begun.
Originally posted by gavindirishmen:
Does it matter? We have who we have and that's it. AJ has to suit up now and step up or his career is going to be over before its begun.

If next week comes and he's not active, I'm going to be like this
Who is this jenkins person that you speak of
Originally posted by okdkid:
Who cares. We're F'ing loaded.

Not anymore
Thought James would be the crap player out of the two, sucks we have a s**tty 1st rounder.
for drafting AJ Jenkins in the first round? He can't even get activated for games much less make a contribution on the field. He left the defensive line as thin as paper. You don't draft a guy in the top 30 picks to sit on the sideline all year. That was a big blunder. Now this team is thin at defensive line,thin at WR and the field goal kicking has been pathetic. This team is in trouble and unless the Vikings beat Green Bay Sunday I fear it's over. I don't see us going back to Lambeau and winning again. Any thoughts?

overreaction. depth is the reason why he was unactive. now with injuries piling up he will get his chance to show what he has
[ Edited by djgtek on Dec 24, 2012 at 7:09 AM ]
I liked the pick initially but after this guy has sat virtually the entire year I'm quite disappointed. There is no other first round pick that is basically being redshirted the way Jenkins does and in lieu of picking him they could have chosen someone who would have been contributing to this team for a majority of the season. Guys picked after Jenkins included Doug Wilson, Derek Wolfe, a highly capable 3-4 DE who has been starting for one of the league's best defenses all season in Denver, Kendall Reyes, another 3-4 DE who has been starting for San Diego.

Anyone of those three guys plus others would have already contributed to this team. It was a bad decision to choose a project in the 1st round and really that's all you can call Jenkins at this point.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Lets remember that everyone thought we should draft a receiver first after all the injuries we had in the playoffs. Moss and Manningham are the reasons why he hasn't seen the field

I did not like how we started the season at dl though
Originally posted by djgtek:
overreaction. depth is the reason why he was unactive. now with injuries piling up he will get his chance to show what he has

Depth? If you're a first round pick and you can't beat out 6th round Kyle Williams, Manningham and an old Randy Moss..............

If depth really was the issue, he would have been active last night, but yet again, he wasn't. You don't draft a guy in the 1st round to have him NOT dress other than perhaps a quarterback.
Share 49ersWebzone