49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 676 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by verb1der:
oh shiet

The #49ers will feature @E40, Huey Lewis & the News and@baileymuzik for entertainment at Saturday's game: http://bit.ly/VMtn5j #QuestforSix


The game day towel is provided by State Farm. All I'm saying is Rodgers discount double checking mug better not be on the towel.lol.

Wish I could make it up up there for the playoffs. I think this games atmosphere is gonna be electric and that should feed the D to show the Packers what's up.
Originally posted by verb1der:
oh shiet

The #49ers will feature @E40, Huey Lewis & the News and@baileymuzik for entertainment at Saturday's game: http://bit.ly/VMtn5j #QuestforSix



Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by verb1der:
oh shiet

The #49ers will feature @E40, Huey Lewis & the News and@baileymuzik for entertainment at Saturday's game: http://bit.ly/VMtn5j #QuestforSix




49ers/Packers on espn in 5 mins
Originally posted by TlSSER:
49ers/Packers on espn in 5 mins

damn didn't know they were playing so soon
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,147
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by verb1der:
oh shiet

The #49ers will feature @E40, Huey Lewis & the News and@baileymuzik for entertainment at Saturday's game: http://bit.ly/VMtn5j #QuestforSix





E40 is still alive
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by TlSSER:
49ers/Packers on espn in 5 mins

damn didn't know they were playing so soon

Originally posted by susweel:
E40 is still alive

believe it or not, he's still 25 yrs old!
Originally posted by respectfulpacker:
I am getting ready to invade the Bay! Flying out in about 6 hours.

One thing I am sure we can all agree on - A playoff loss would hurt me as a Packer fanatic and you all as 49ers fans, but if those pricks from Seattle make the bowl game and more it would make you physically sick.

It wasn't the Fail Mary. It was a combination of steroids, that douchebag Richard Sherman, running up the score against the worst teams in the league and most of all:-

The blatant stupidity and "hurr durr we are the best team evah!" mentality of the average Seasquawk fan.

So, even if the 49ers win, the pill won't be bitter. Only if the Seahawks progress would I be upset. I would never wish an injury upon a player, but I sure hope Marshawn Lynch get's that offensive grill knocked out of place.

Agreed. I hope Seattle gets embarrassed by either us, Packers or Falcons. I'd like to see Richard Sherman leveled on a crackback block to shut up his big trashy mouth for awhile.
Originally posted by Valrod33:
Mindi Bach ‏@MBachCSN FYI - #49ers announcing they are passing out rally towels before Saturday's playoff game & coupons for free tacos after following a win

"Corndogs Jackie! Corndogs, for all these people!"
Originally posted by Psinex:
Agreed. I hope Seattle gets embarrassed by either us, Packers or Falcons. I'd like to see Richard Sherman leveled on a crackback block to shut up his big trashy mouth for awhile.

we need a hines ward like hit on that good burger motherf**ker.
on NFL 32

nate burelson
darren woodson
teddy brucshi

all picked packers to win b/c they said kappernick is inexperienced and b/c charles woodson is back
Originally posted by TlSSER:
on NFL 32

nate burelson
darren woodson
teddy brucshi

all picked packers to win b/c they said kappernick is inexperienced and b/c charles woodson is back

good for them
Originally posted by TlSSER:
on NFL 32

nate burelson
darren woodson
teddy brucshi

all picked packers to win b/c they said kappernick is inexperienced and b/c charles woodson is back


I hope Kaepernick exposes Woodson from the get go. Im sorry but their secondary is trash. Kaep outside the pocket will absolutely light them up.
David Akers is gonna be the starting kicker on sat!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone