There are 267 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, Niners, go!

gO, nINERS, Go!
Faep for KAep!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dobophile:
I like our chances, but you should never count your chickens especially when going up against Brett Favre.

I like our chances, but you should never count your chickens especially when going up against Brett Favre.

Agreed. Remember now, Brett Favre personally trained Aaron Rodgers.
Rodgers now knows all the ins and outs of candlestick park. I expect him to have a huge game. Such a classy move by Favre. You dont see Young or Montana helping out our QBs
[ Edited by Valrod33 on Jan 9, 2013 at 8:30 PM ]
Originally posted by Valrod33:

Rodgers now knows all the ins and outs of candlestick park. I expect him to have a huge game. Such a classy move by Favre. You dont see Young or Montana helping out our QBs

Seriously. And Rodgers has won so many games at the Stick. Lots of experience.
Originally posted by NickSh49:

sarcasm?
Originally posted by Valrod33:

Not to worry, Hill's got this one in the bag with his arm-cannon.
Bold prediction: Michael Crabtree will have a similar playoff games like Larry Fitzgerald back in 2008. This Saturday Crabs will have his very first 3td game and Kaep will throw for 300+ yards. The score will be similar to that NE game only this time the defense will come through and limit the Pack to Crosby kicking 3's instead of extra points.

Niners 42 - 17
As soon as Rodgers walks to that huddle, rock the stadium fellas. Stay loud!!!!It was painful last year. It's our time now. I believe. GO NINERS!!!!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by cciowa:
We had ONE bad game on the road and everyone is s**tting their pants.

my god man. are you blind? four bad quarters vs the rams, two bad quarters vs miami, two bad quarters pats, four terrible quarters seattle, two bad quarters arizona. and two of them were at home vs inferior foes. my god, the denial here is unreal

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by father49er:
let's pack it in guys. cciowa's right. we're toast. imma go watch a movie instead.

you guys are funny, if you can not see we have serious issues on our team, you are just whistling past the end zone. we will either win big or lose big and either way I will be here the next day.

LOL Eli is possessed!

Originally posted by WashDCNinerFan:
Hey guys, I've been following the forum for years and finally decided to register and start posting. I have been a fan since 1980. Currently live about 10 minutes from the Redskins training facility in Ashburn, VA but grew up in Napa, CA.

Okay, on to the matter at hand. I don't know about you guys but I cannot stop thinking about how I felt in the seconds, minutes and hours after we lost to the Giants. During that game, especially in OT my heart was racing....hard to breathe I was so nervous. And then it all came crashing down and I had to watch the giants run down our field celebrating and going nuts.....

Now combine that with all of the painful memories of packers playoff losses (most of them with very questionable calls by the way) and there is SO MUCH riding on this game.

I could say that we are going to win because we are more talented than the packers (we are by the way), or that the reason we are going to win is because Vic Fangio with two weeks of prep will have a better gameplan than McCarthy (he will). Maybe because we are at home, got extra rest from the bye week? No, that's not why. We are going to win because the core of this team feels the same way I do. They remember that feeling last year and that will drive them. Talent, gameplan and a team motivated.....this one could get out of hand very early.

49ers 38, Packers 17

Nice post, and I like the optimisim. As good as our D is, I cant see holding Rodgers under 20, unless Goldson starts knocking people out and Jordy cant play. Hows 38-27 sound?
im expecting Crabs to have a huge day in the Packers game, dude still has a big chip from the last playoffs in not having/getting many opportunities. He dont talk much on the field nor off the field (I dont think hes responded to Shermans comments) and he lets his play do the talking.

GO 49ers!!!
Aaron rodgers is stupid, him and his stupid belt move and his fans wear a stupid deli hat. His lambeau lips wont be able speak due to roar of the GREAT 49ers fans. Taylor swift matthews is going to be on his back when iupati lays him on the ground.
Originally posted by stunder49:

GO 49ers!!!

who the f**k is this joto?
Share 49ersWebzone