LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Look man, if you don't think we're going to win, fine. If you think we suck, fine. You think Harbaugh s**t the bed on multiple fronts, thats fine too. I frankly don't care. There is nothing wrong with having an opinion.

But please do not attempt to bring down posters who have a more positive outlook, which you've been doing for the last month.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having confidence in your team.

Thank you. That act's getting very tired.
Originally posted by VDSF:

WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!! IT GOT ME PUMPED UP FOR SATURDAY!!!! WWWWWWWOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO NINERS!!!!!!

Nice try but that music put me through sleep/
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by rondoman:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
So, your prediction is that a defense which allowed two touchdowns, one coming in garbage time on their field, will allow 38 points on its home field and after 2 weeks to prepare. Hoookay.

umm, in case you have not noticed we are not the same defense we were in week one. 30 plus to the pats, 40 plus to the hawks, justin hurt, suspect secondary,aldon a question mark if justin is ineffective. lets look at things from what is going on now and not what took place in week one. the packers offense is playing at a very high level right now and the no huddle they will probably run may be our undoing

CC you nailed it. Exactly how I feel. Packers are the healthiest and most in sync they have been all year.
says who?
what has the packers offense been doing in the last month in games in terms of being consistent for four quarters?
what has our offense been doing in the last month in games in terms of being consistent for four quarters?
case closed

If we win, are you going to be in here again talking about how we'll lose in the NFCC? Come on guy. Buck up!
Look man, if you don't think we're going to win, fine. If you think we suck, fine. You think Harbaugh s**t the bed on multiple fronts, thats fine too. I frankly don't care. There is nothing wrong with having an opinion.

But please do not attempt to bring down posters who have a more positive outlook, which you've been doing for the last month.

Thank you!!!

If any team made me a miserable pessimist I couldn't call myself a fan.
[ Edited by SFrush on Jan 9, 2013 at 5:33 PM ]
Originally posted by GNielsen:

Thank you. That act's getting very tired.

+1
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
Originally posted by father49er:
Originally posted by verb1der:

let's pack it in guys. cciowa's right. we're toast. imma go watch a movie instead.

Pete Prisco picked the Packers. Thats means we'll win.

Jason laconb***h is a known niner hater
Anyone know what time they're opening the parking lot for tailgating?
lol. All of em are picking the packers. Oh wellz, we lost the game.

And they think seattle will roll up to atl and win? Them fooz must be smoking crack!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickSh49:
We had ONE bad game on the road and everyone is s**tting their pants.

my god man. are you blind? four bad quarters vs the rams, two bad quarters vs miami, two bad quarters pats, four terrible quarters seattle, two bad quarters arizona. and two of them were at home vs inferior foes. my god, the denial here is unreal
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
Originally posted by verb1der:

let's pack it in guys. cciowa's right. we're toast. imma go watch a movie instead.

Pete Prisco picked the Packers. Thats means we'll win.

Jason laconb***h is a known niner hater

These guys have been terrible all year-round, their picks are laughed at around the league, according to 2/8 of those guys the 49ers should be 4-12 right now, lol.

• cciowa
  • Veteran

you guys are funny, if you can not see we have serious issues on our team, you are just whistling past the end zone. we will either win big or lose big and either way I will be here the next day.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

i state my opinion and i flame no poster. if i bring them down that is not my problem. i also have a habit of coming back and always admitting when i am wrong. what rules have i broken here? i am sorry if i am hurting other peoples feelings. its my opinion . i want to be optimistic but the way this team has played overall in the last month does not allow me to do that

you guys are funny, if you can not see we have serious issues on our team, you are just whistling past the end zone. we will either win big or lose big and either way I will be here the next day.

The point spread is 3 for a reason.
[ Edited by NickSh49 on Jan 9, 2013 at 6:21 PM ]

we all know there are issues with the team, just not to the extent you make of them. cheers. we all want the 9ers to win and a lot of us have been around for years. more reason to savor this moment and cheer on our team.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
We had ONE bad game on the road and everyone is s**tting their pants.

my god man. are you blind? four bad quarters vs the rams, two bad quarters vs miami, two bad quarters pats, four terrible quarters seattle, two bad quarters arizona. and two of them were at home vs inferior foes. my god, the denial here is unreal

Share 49ersWebzone